FEATURED Morning Pops!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops..... Morning everyone..... Broke a tooth and went to the dentist. Found out I needed a root canal and 4 crowns.....Hope the dentist has a Merry Christmas on my money. Feel free to donate to the Justbob beautiful smile fund .

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Too bad about the teeth, Bob. I feel for ya, Brother.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy Leon. Too bad about the teeth. Happened to me. One in front. Had to do them all to get them all the same color. I feel your pain. It's always something at our age.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might be lurking.

Bob, better get busy on that Tax Exemption for your "JustBob Beautiful Smile Fund."

Have a great day everybody!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who may decide to drop in and check out the thread.

Finally warming up here. We might see a couple of days of decent weather before we get another storm in on Sat. Make hay while you can!

Have a great day everybody.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. For you working folk out there, TGIF!!! For us old, retired folk; hello golf course. Have a great day, everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas.

Trying to get stuff knocked out so I can get out of here. Lots to do this weekend!

Everybody, have a great day and a better weekend.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Howdy, Friends. Welcome to the Weekend! I shot 86 yesterday, Jobb.

Well stop three putting Leon. :)

Morning Pops and the rest of my friends here. Another Saturday.

Clemson has Wake today then Carolina then the ACC championship game left. Carolina sucks this year.

Clemson beats Alabama for the title. ACC v SEC.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy fellas. Hope we get a win today. 8 st8 would be a crushing burden for me.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Friends. Finally, a victory! That's what I'm talkin' about. Have a great day, everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Jobs and Leon and the rest of the fellas. Good morning to any who might stop in to check the thread out.

Nice to get up on a Monday and have a win.

Enjoy the day everybody....

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Good evening Pops ---Hey everyone ... Hope you guys have a good week. Start fasting now for turkey day.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy Leon. Up a tad early today. Cold here. Heat pump will only do so much. Gave away all the heaters. Have a good day. Almost time to get started.