FEATURED Morning Pops!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops . lad your home Leon. Be a rough few days of weather. Afternoon good people

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone. Just sitting here with my coffee waking up to another day. Have a good one, guys.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Has this thread officially died? It's pretty lonely in here with just me and CBZ40. Morning, Pops.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops......I think it's the hoildays and weather. I know my fingers have been to cold to type. Morning everyone.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and JB. I'm taking my 22 year old grandson to the game with me today. He's never been to a pro football game. Have a blessed day, everyone.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Good evening, Cbz40 and all fellow Zoners. I'm struggling to maintain a routine after retirement that gets me on the this board regularly. Enjoy yeh beginning of the off-season and btw, Happy New Year!:D

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, fellas. Happy New Year to you too, Phil. I hope you are enjoying your retirement.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all. It's a New Year and hope springs eternal. Here is to Good Fortune and Happiness to all!

2016 will be our year Cowboy Fans!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops --Afternoon all. Glad you are enjoying retirement Phil , but I was hoping for a little better gate control.:)

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops --Afternoon all. Glad you are enjoying retirement Phil , but I was hoping for a little better gate control.:)

Good afternoon Cbz40 and all other Zoners., I watch the weather with no small amount of concern.I'll get to work on the gate. We're supposed to see a dip in temps into the -20's in the next few days. Take care, all of you.:D

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Good day, all. I'm enjoying my coffee this morning. Have a good one.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who strays this way today.

Phil, I know you are used to that kind of weather but still, that's at the dangerous point. You take care my Friend.

Have a good day everybody.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. This weather has been strange this year. We had warm weather all the way up to Christmas except for a few days. Then, the last week or so has been cold. Yesterday and today are warm again.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who stop this way.

Happy Friday everybody. Stay Warm!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Zoners. Welcome to the Weekend! Well, I played golf yesterday (badly) but instead of being sunny and warm like it was supposed to be it was cloudy and fairly cold; UNTIL we walked off the 18th green. Literally withing seconds of finishing the sun came out. I'm looking forward to football today including N. Dakota State in the FCS Championship game. I want to see Wentz in action since I haven't seen him play before. I'll be rooting for Cincy and K.C. in the pro games.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops.....Morning all. It's Monday and there no way to get around it.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Good afternoon, Cbz40 and all fellow Zoners. It's warmed up to 31 degrees after a coouple of -20 ish days. Positively balmy! Enjoy your day, all of you.:D