FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Welcome to the Weekend! I picked up all my stocking stuffers yesterday, and then went to Cabella's with my Brother-in-law and nephew. it was a good day. All I have left is to get a gift for my Grandson. Have a great day everyone.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops , Morning Leon and later raisers. Good day for golf Leon.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone. No golf yesterday, Bob. Took the visitors to a local brewery (Revolver) then we went to Ft. Worth and had dinner in a pub then went to the game. Yesterday was a really fun day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to drop in and check the thread out.

Nice day here in New Mexico. Think I might try to take lunch outside if it stays nice.

Be well everybody!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops ... Morning all. Enjoy the sunshine ABQ. I hear change is coming .

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning Cowboys fans. The family and I are going "geochaching" today. It's a hunt for a hidden object using a gps device to get to the general area the object is hidden in. Have a great day, everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all.

You heard right Bobby. It's colder and overcast today. Might be a White Xmas, who knows.

Everybody, have a great day!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops , Morning all. Have a good one and get ready --winters coming.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to any who may decide to drop in and check this thread out.

Hope eveybody has their stocking hung by now. Have a few last minute things to get done but pretty much good to go. Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and the rest of the gang. Have a happy Christmas Eve today. Wishing you all the very best.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who might drop in.

Back at you Leon. Have a great one!

One more night before Santa and his slay arrive everybody!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Good evening Pops and to all my friends. Merry Christmas and God Bless

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops , Morning all . Be safe everyone ---The weather out there is frighting

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning and Happy Monday to all those who work for a living!

Was a nice Xmas, Sunday was not great but expected. I hope everybody had a great Xmas, looking forward to a great new year!

Be well everybody.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Evening Pops . Evening everyone. Sunshine and no wind. Spent a lot of time digging animals out of barns. Pretty good size drifts everywhere.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, Cowboys fans. We had to drive through some snow and slush going to Tulsa and back. It was worse in OK City than further east. But we made it home safe and sound. I hope everyone had a really good Christmas.