FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Jobs, Bob, Phil, Leon and anybody else who may decided to check in today.

Everybody, please have a great day!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, Friends. I was in the dentists chair for over 3 hours yesterday, getting three new crowns. UGH! Have a great day, everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas, morning to all who have the good fortune to find this thread today.

Jobs, you all squared on the move yet? It's time for you to get back to paradise my friend!

Leon, how are you feeling this morning? Hope the jaw is feeling better for you.

Headed to Germantown this morning. Have a great day everybody!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, Friends. I was in the dentists chair for over 3 hours yesterday, getting three new crowns. UGH! Have a great day, everyone.

Yuck as my granddaughter would say. I just finished multiple crowns starting with a broken front tooth. Hope that's it for you.

Morning Pops and Peeps. How everyone has a wonderful day. Very pleasant here mid to upper 60s at night and low to high 70s during the day. Nothing but blue sky this week. It's a tough climate to play in but someones got to do it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and all. Still busy with the move but we are on the island. Have a pleasant day.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb and the rest of the gang. Welcome to the Weekend!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all.

Cold here today. Even so, it's good to be home.

Be well everybody!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy all. Glad you are home ABQ and ya'll had a great time. Have a good one. 79 on the beach here. Nice an cool up on Hualalai. Not much rain this last week.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, folks. We had a little rain over the weekend but it's still been relatively warm every day. I hope everyone is well and that you enjoy your day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Jobs, Bob, Phil and Leon. Morning to any who just decide to stop on in.
It's about 20 degrees here right now. Little cold so Hawaii is sound pretty nice right about now Jobs. LOL.......

It's a good day. Sun is coming up over the Crest and it will soon warm up here. The Mountains are snow covered and they look beautiful. I guess I'll keep it. Time for a another cup of coffee.

Be well everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning ABQ, Jobb, Bob, Phil, ologan, etal. Not much happening here today, so I will relax and maybe play golf. Have a great day!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Jobs, Bob, Phil and Ologan. Morning to all in fact.

Morning Leon, I can't remember who said this and this might not be exactly right but here goes....

"When it comes right down to it, Golf is a really expensive way of playing marbles."

Have a great round if you decide to play Leon.

;-)

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans around the world. We've started cooling down now after enjoying springlike weather. It's 30 right now. Have a great day, everyone.

Morning Pops. Morning Jobs, Bob, Phil and Ologan. Morning to all in fact.

Morning Leon, I can't remember who said this and this might not be exactly right but here goes....
"When it comes right down to it, Golf is a really expensive way of playing marbles."

Have a great round if you decide to play Leon.

;-)

Ah, yes. Steelies, catseyes and aggies. Some good memories there. I did play yesterday. Shot an 85.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who drop in to read or post in this thread.

It's cold here today. Keeping the dogs in until it warms up a bit.

Ah, yes. Steelies, catseyes and aggies. Some good memories there. I did play yesterday. Shot an 85.

LOL.... You play Golf better then I ever played marbles Leon.

Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, ABQ, Jobb, etal. TGIF! My daughter and her family are here from California and I'm taking them all to the game tomorrow night. We should have a lot of fun, even if the Cowboys lose. Have a great Friday and start revving up for the weekend

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops, Morning Cowboys and cowboys and everyone in between. Hope everyone is ready for Santa. Pretty sure my naughty mentor hit top during the string of loses. Maybe he will bring us a happy 2016-2017. I really want to see up , but at the same time not screw up a draft choice. Taking a restful weekend and then we start sending out pups to their new homes about Thurs. Need the weather to hold Phil.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all of you folks who may stop in to check stuff out.

Got some shopping still left to do today. Hoping all are good to go with everything and don't have to venture out into the masses. But if you do, remember, show good example and be civilized, even if those all around you are not. LOL.......

Be well everybody!