FEATURED Morning Pops!

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Good morning, Cbz40 and all fellow Zoners. We've got rain and cool temperatures. Everything is incredibly green now. Would like some warmer weather. Send me some sunshine! :D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone! I hope you all have a grand day. TGIF!! We've got thunder storms this morning so my golf game is rained out.

We had pinto beans and cornbread for dinner last night. Only thing missing was the fried taters. I grew up on that stuff and still love it to this day.

Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to all who may stop in today.

Leon, a person could do a lot worse then Beans and Corn Bread and fried potatoes. Heck, then just Beans and Corn Bread!

Have a good one everybody and enjoy the Holiday Weekend.

To all Vets and their Families, my thanks for your Service.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops --Morning all. My Grandma and my Mom and Dad used to make a meal on cornbread and buttermilk. Me I stick to the beans and cornbread. Yall have a great weekend. Be blessed.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, Cowboys fans. Welcome to the Weekend! Bob, after I finish my beans I get another chunk of cornbread and crumble it up in a glass of milk and eat it. One of my favorite things.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Good Monday morning, Pops and everyone. We've had thunder showers every night and every morning for the past few nights. Makes you want to just lie in bed and listen to it all. Coffee is good this morning,

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and all. Been raining here every evening and at times all night. Sometimes hard. Not too much thunder here though. Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day and be safe.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, guys. Take care everyone and enjoy whatever you are doing today.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who may just come in and read the posts.

Hope everybody had a great weekend. I'm tired but feel pretty good.

Be well everyone!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Leon and good morning to all the fellas. Morning to anybody who might wonder this way a little later.

Hump Day! Yep, that's what it is Leon. LOL....

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb and everyone else who shows up. We still have a lot of rain here and flooding in the general area. My house is on high ground so I don't worry for myself but feel bad for others who have to deal with it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb and everyone else who shows up. We still have a lot of rain here and flooding in the general area. My house is on high ground so I don't worry for myself but feel bad for others who have to deal with it.

Glad to hear you are safe. Sent a message to my sister in TX late last night to see if they were ok.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all.

Everybody, live this day like there is no tomorrow. You just never know.

Be good everyone.

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, friends. ABQ, that was good advice, my friend. Have a great day, everyone.