FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to any who may decide to visit this thread.

Weekend flew by. I'm more tired today then I was on Friday. Don't know if that's just because the weekend was so busy or because I'm just getting old or maybe both?

Either way, it's a beautiful day here. Hope everybody is off to a good start for the week.

Take good care everybody!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Good evening Pops. Evening all. Staying to busy to keep an eye on everyone at the coffee shop so I hope you are all well. Take care

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Friends. Happy hump day. I hope you are all well. Jobb, are you back on the Big Island yet? What, if anything, did you find out about the tomato plant problem?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might be stopping in to check stuff out.

Hope everybody is well today. Getting hot here. Should be near 100 today. Have a good one!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Leon, and good morning to the rest of the fellas. This week has flown by. Already Thursday. Not complaining, just seems like the older I get, the shorter the weeks.

Take care everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. ABQ, I know exactly what you mean. The calendar is clicking off days at a record pace. Everybody can look forward to the weekend now. Enjoy.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who may stop in later.

Sunday, gonna head off and see about getting few honey do's done and then get the grill cleaned up. Maybe some steaks this evening.

Everybody, enjoy your Sunday!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops --Afternoon all. Hope you are having a blessed day. FYI ---Hostile lost his brother last night to what appears to be suicide. Keep him in your prayers.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas. Busy morning and looking like it's shaping up to be a busy afternoon. That's good, makes the day go by faster.

Everybody, be well!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. I'll be taking the Mother-in-law to Fort Worth today to have lunch with her granddaughter that she hasn't seen in a couple of years. Everyone have a great day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stray this way.

Leon, your a good man Brother! Special Place for you in heaven for Mother-In-Law Duties. ;-)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all.

Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, ABQ. Morning, everyone. Does anyone have any special plans for the weekend? Have a good Friday, folks.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, ABQ. Morning, everyone. Does anyone have any special plans for the weekend? Have a good Friday, folks.

Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to you Leon. This weekend, I am laying flooring and tile. Of course, if I am granted time for good behavior, I will rest on Sunday and enjoy Father's Day. Will go with my Brother to visit my Dad and will probably have Breakfast. That's about all I got but that's plenty for me!

I hope all you Dads out there have a great Father's Day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who may have the good fortune to stop in and spend a few minutes in this thread. Don't know what it is, my day just always seems to be a little better when I can come in here and read a post or two and post some simple thought myself. I can't say I know why, it's really a very simple thing and you wouldn't think that it could make much difference but for whatever reason, it does.

That's my good fortune.

Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Afternoon, Pops and the rest of the gang. I'm already missing OTA's and Mini camp. At least we had some news every day.