FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! It's always time to enjoy life but weekends just feel a wee bit more special. 800 pages on this thread
now. Wow!

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, It's been a long week. Lots of stuff going on and very little room for error. I feel like I've been going none stop since last Sunday. I had hoped that we might have time to take the Grandson to check out Santa but it didn't work out. Still in all, I am very happy to have the work because I need it so this is not a complaint. I just feel better sometimes when I talk with you. You were always somebody who had that very special ability to make people better with things. That was one of your many gifts and it still works for me, LOL.....

Everybody, have a great Saturday. Your day is up to you, go make it happen.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who may stop in later.

Wild game last night. I'm not sure I've ever seen a game like that. Heck of a game.

Christmas is right around the corner, I hope all of you are almost finished up with all you gotta do. Everyone, have a great week!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Keyboard Kousins. Wow! What a game. Welcome to Victory Monday. My physical therapy for back pain will go a lot smoother this morning. Have a really, really great day.

image.php

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and howdy all! Have a great day. Should go a bit easier for some due to the ugly win last night. Still in the hunt.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. My daughter and her family are arriving from California today. It's going to be great having the whole family together for Christmas and New Years. Take care, everyone.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any of you who may stop in later.

Leon, that's great news! Enjoy every second of it Brother.

Heart Breaker last night. One play the other way and Atlanta could have lost to the Bucs. Sometimes the balls roll funny. Oh well.......

Everybody, have a great day!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon fellas, hope everybody is well today.

Early Signing day for College Football. I hope everybody gets something good for xmas early (CFB wise).

Have a great day everybody!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may stop in later.

Nothing like New Mexico Fellas. Last week, was in the 20s. Today, I went out to take the Dogs out and throw the trash in a T-shirt. Wasn't even cold.

Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. TGIF! It's almost Christmas and we had temps in the 70's yesterday. It's 46 right now and will drop all day today. I went to the shooting range yesterday with three other guys and we had a blast. I'm getting a lot better with my compact .45. Have a good one, folks.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may stop in a little later.

Happy Friday! Only a couple of shopping days left and I have to get a couple of odds and ends yet. Everybody, please have a great day!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and Morning all. Enjoy Friday and the game will be here before you know it. Merry Christmas to all.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Keyboard Kousins. Welcome to the Weekend!! I took my daughter and granddaughter to the Dr. Pepper museum in Dublin, TX yesterday. Not sure what's on tap for today. Y'all have a wonderful day.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anyone who may stop in later.

Busy, busy today. Have an Xmas party today so lots to do! Everybody, welcome to the weekend and have a great day!