FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. The bowl games were pretty good yesterday. A couple of them turned out the way I wanted. I hope you all have a fun and SAFE New Year's eve.

image.php

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Keyboard Kousins. Happy New Year! Don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas for good luck. Wishing you all a prospersous year and good health.
image.php

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. We had our black-eyed peas, greens and cornbread yesterday, but we also cooked a nice prime rib roast that turned out perfect. Y'all have a great day.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may stop in later.

Well, a new year and back to work for many, I'm guessing. I hope all of you are off to a great start.

Make it a great day everybody!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops , Morning ABQ ,Jobber and the rest of you fine upstanding peoples . Stay warm

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. My Daughter and her family leave today to go back home in Calif. It's been wonderful having them here for Christmas, New Years and my wife's birthday. Our temp is 16 this morning, but we are supposed to at least get above freezing today. Take care everyone!

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good noon to any who may show up later.

Man, I can't believe how nice the weather is right now. Means we are going to have a really bad Summer.

Be well everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. It looks like we will have a high of 50 today and maybe a little warmer tomorrow before getting cold again. The brief respite is welcome. Enjoy your day.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to any who may decide to stop in later.

Man, any of you guys on the East Coast, please be careful. That Vortex Storm sounds like a big ole Pain in the you know what. Stay safe everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Keyboard Kousins. TGIF! They will be taking the covers off the greens on the area's golf courses today so maybe I can play golf again soon. I'm starting to have withdrawals. Everybody have a great day.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in later.

Well, another Friday is upon us. Lots of seriously cold weather up in the Northeast right now. You folks take precaution. It's dangerous weather.

I am hoping that all of you have a great weekend and that you come back with a bunch of good stories to tell for next week.

Be careful, have fun!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and howdy all. Couple of good games on this weekend. I'm interested in Rams game and Saints game Sunday. Feels weird to not have the Boys on but that happens to me every year. I only have eight months to wait for August.

Have a great weekend people.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. We have warmed up considerably the last few days. I even got to the driving range to hit a few balls Friday. Have a blessed day!

image.php

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and howdy to all. Hope you're having a great and blessed day. Waiting on the Car game.