FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. Get the new week off to a good start with a positive attitude. Take care, everyone.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might show up later.

How was everybody's weekend? Another work week ahead, gotta get cracking!

Everyone, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Keyboard Kousins. Good national championship game last night. We had some vinal glue down flooring installed yesterday in three rooms. The stuff looks like real wood. Have a great day, Y'all.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may drop in later.

Hey Leon, good luck today. Everybody, have a great, great day. BTW, I agree with Leon Trouty.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there.

Thank you, @LeonDixson and @ABQCOWBOY! That really means a lot to me. Especially right now.

I've been fighting a relapse of drug addiction that I held at bay since Nov 2010. I still check in everyday to this site, but life is moving a million miles a second, right now. My son and his mommy don't know, my family and friends do. I never hide from people and am always honest, except in the case of my child and his mom. Bradley (my son) is in Mexico till next Thursday, so I have a few days to figure this out. They can't find out about this. And it needs to be behind me before they get back.

I'll get this beat. Thank you, friends. :star::starspin:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. No golf yesterday after all. The temps dropped and the wind came up very strong. My partners wanted to cancel and it didn't take much to persuade me. Have a great day, Y'all.

Good luck, Trouty. I'm pulling for you, man.

image.php

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there.

A new day, new opportunities, and lots to be thankful for. I'm going to use this day to appreciate everything in my life that I take for granted. It's time to humble myself, I've been catching myself moan and groan about nonsense, as well as feel like a victim in recent weeks. Not a way to go through life, and personality traits that I dislike and try to keep my distance from.

I'll start with consciously appreciating the "Morning Pops!" thread. Thank you, @Sarge, for creating it. Thank you, Pop's, for touching so many lives. Thank you to all who post in here for the sole purpose of saying hello to one another, as well as keeping Pop's name alive here at CZ. Such a wonderful thread.

I'm going to do this all day. When I say (or type, write, etc) a thanks, I feel the gratitude coming from a different place than my brain and mouth. A more spiritual and loving place.

@LeonDixson, thanks for the support, sir. I'm gonna beat this head on, taking no prisoners :)

Everyone have a blessed and safe day, today. :star:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may stop in later. Lots of stuff going on today. Cold and Windy here but no snow. It's going to be a long dry Summer.

Everybody, have a great, great day.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all of you fantastic Zoners out there!

My son and his mom's flight to Leon took off about 3 1/2 hrs ago. Second weekend in a row without him :( December and early January holidays, coupled with this trip, made our schedule wonky these past two weeks.

Everyone have a blessed and safe day, today!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to whomever might stop in a little later.

Lots to do today but it's Friday so it will all get done.

Hope everybody is doing well today. Playoffs are upon us and we are at home. Not great but listen, enjoy the playoffs if you can. In a short time, the season is over and we all end up like this guy.

Enjoy the weekend everybody!