FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. We've had a lot of thunder and lightening the last two days but only a little rain. I hope your week gets off to a good start.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to stop in later to check out the thread.

Hard news Leon, I am sorry for you and for all of your family. I know that this was an expected outcome but even still, it's a hard thing. Deepest Condolences My Good Friend.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to stop in and visit.

Hope all of you are having a great day. I have the Grandson today. He just ate oatmeal and had a bottle. Argued with me over going back to sleep, he and the dog are thick as thieves so when I argue with the one, the other comes right along. This is my life these days. LOL......

Fortunately, they both finally ran out of gas. Both are sleeping, right next to one another, of course. Had a few minutes to post so I'm taking advantage.

Everyone, enjoy the Day!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and a good morning to any who may decide to stop in and visit.
Morning Fellas and Hope all of you are having a great day. I have the Grandson today. He just ate oatmeal and had a bottle. Argued with me over going back to sleep, he and the dog are thick as thieves so when I argue with the one, the other comes right along. This is my life these days. LOL......
Everyone, enjoy the Day!
Lol. You keep insisting The Cowboys Zone has only men members. Anyway, have a great day ma'am.:lmao2:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboy Boys fans. Happy Hump Day. I hope the wind dies down today; I'm going to play golf this afternoot.

Lol. You keep insisting The Cowboys Zone has only men members. Anyway, have a great day ma'am.:lmao2:
It's been a long time since we had a woman post in this thread. I apologize if we slighted any of our female posters. If you don't mind me asking, are you a woman?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and check this thread out.

Had a great day yesterday, with the Grandson. He has learned to spit so all day, he just went around spitting. LOL...... His Momma hates it but I can't help but laugh at the whole thing.

NCAA Tourney is starting to thin out a little bit. Gonna start getting good here soon.

Everybody, have a great day!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboy Boys fans. Happy Hump Day. I hope the wind dies down today; I'm going to play golf this afternoot.

It's been a long time since we had a woman post in this thread. I apologize if we slighted any of our female posters. If you don't mind me asking, are you a woman?
Aw, thank you. Yes I am. I also have a great sense of humor. So, when the opportunity was there, I just had to take advantage & pick on ya's.

I truly enjoy reading this thread. Happy hump day to you as well. No golfing in these parts. Over a foot of snow has fallen thus far & I can't find my dog!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Good morning, everyone. I've seen mixed reactions to our new fullback and we have a couple of FA's visiting. At least there's something real to talk about. Have a good day!
image.php

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops & my new friends @ABQCOWBOY & @LeonDixson. Big dig out today as the 4th N'oreaster for March, has hit Pennsylvania yet once again.

IMO, ole mother nature is letting out her anger due to that shocker of those "Under dogs" Eagles winning that Super Bowl.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to check out this thread.

Hey dbrp, that's a lot of snow. Stay warm today!

I'm hoping the day passes quickly. I'm ready for the weekend and it's only Thursday!

Have a great day everybody!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to check out this thread.

Hey dbrp, that's a lot of snow. Stay warm today!

I'm hoping the day passes quickly. I'm ready for the weekend and it's only Thursday!

Have a great day everybody!
Good morning Sweetie, indeed & I will. I'm too old for all this cleanup anymore.
Wishing everyone a VERY blessed day!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and all. Glad to see new faces. I was starting to feel like one of the last 2-3 guys at the Foreign Legion. DBRP I loved the snow gifs. Have a good one.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops, Fella's. The Lord has blessed us with another beautiful day here in the NE. Sunshine, high 47'. No snow in site on the forecast. Whew. Have a wonderful Friday everyone.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. We've got another blustery day in the forty acre woods today. That's expected in March but I hope it calms down soon. Ya'll have a great day! I love that GIF, DBRP!

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in to check out the thread. It's Friday and I am thankful for it!

Picked up some nice Cod last night so I'm thinking I might whip up some beer batter and fry up some Fish for supper tonight. My Wife and Daughters don't really like Fried Fish so for them, I'll wrap it in some tin foil, throw in some garlic butter and back it up some. Fry up some taco shells, they get Fish Tacos! Think I'll maybe deep fry some Garlic Hushpuppies as well. Maybe the Wife will make some of her cole slaw, to go with it (she makes it way better then I do). Should probably stop by the store and buy some shrimp. The Girls usually like to eat piled shrimp with extra spicy cocktail sauce (little horse radish added).

Overcast here today but I'm not complaining. I could be the kid in the snow suit that was on the wrong end of the Ninja Cat Attack, so yeah. dbrp, what are you feeding the feline population up in NE?

Everybody, have a great day!