FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in a bit later, just to check stuff out.

Morning Jobs, how goes it?

It's Thursday and working towards Easter Weekend!

Have a great day everybody.......

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everybody. TGIF! We have bricks! But only about 2/3 of the way up the walls. They are coming back this morning to finish. Y'all have a great day and enjoy the Friday feeling even if you're retired like me. Jobs, I hope you feel better real soon.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and check stuff out a little later.

Pops, it's Good Friday and I'm going to work the day and then start readying for Easter Sunday. Got some stuff I need to smoke and I gotta get over to get the right wood chips.

Jobs, you hang in there! To be honest, I don't think you know how to do anything other then hang in there so yeah....

Leon, dbrp, everybody, have a great day and welcome to Friday!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and all my wonderful friends. Thank you all for keeping up with me and the words of encouragement. Can't express with mere words what that means to me.

Special day for some so don't forget around 3PM. Looking forward to Sunday when the world changes.

Have a wonderful weekend and count your blessings as the son shines upon us all.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops & Zone family. Today's the big day. Villanova plays Kansas to hopefully reach the Championship yet once again. The game is on very late, 9:40.

It's fun watching such young talent playing for the heart of the game. Definitely no overpaid premadonna's crying on these courts.

Helped a friend hide eggs this morning for our annual Easter Egg Hunt at church. Watching those little children running around with a basket in hand is PRICELESS.
tenor.gif

Have a wonderful day my friends @ABQCOWBOY @LeonDixson @jobberone

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in to check out this thread.

Happy Easter everybody! I'm excited to have all the kids over and to see the Grandson today!

Leon, dbrp, Jobs, everyone, Happy Easter to you all!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. I hope our wind dies down soon. I'm really tired of it. Y'all have a good week ahead.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops! Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and check out the thread today.

Had a great Easter Weekend, just sorry it's over. Hope everybody did the same.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, good morning to all of you.

Have a great day everybody!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops, Jobs, Leon & Pop ABQ!
My Wildcat's won the National Championship Pops. Second time in 3yrs. Now this championship parade I will enjoy!:p
Have a wonderful day my friends.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning Pops and Cowboys fans. I've been living a bachelor's life for the last week, but my wife, daughter and mother-in-law get home tonight. It will be good to see them. Have a nice day, ABQ, Jobb and DBRP!

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to come in and check out the thread today.

Grandson got here early today, around 5:15. He has eaten and gave him a little bath, now he's getting ready to take a nap. I will take the opportunity to post a little bit.

dbrp, I am flattered that you lable me "Pop" and I am not saying that this is what you mean, but I don't hold a candle to the real Pops. He was one of a kind, I wished you had gotten the opportunity to know him. The kind of person that you felt bad if you felt like you might have done something to let him down, even if he said nothing about it at all. Just made you want to be better. He was a good man.

Anyway, congrats to Nova. They were the best team all year to me. Worked out about like it should have.

Leon, Jobs, how you holding up today?

Everybody, have a great day!