FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and Popsicles in the Midwest. Well, another Thursday has come and gone with little event except I did take Hector to get x-rayed and that's the first time I've actually seen him, cute as a bug in a rug he is. My doc is really impressed with my progress and the piece that is drilled into my thigh bone connected to the leg bone connected to the, sorry, I can't even write thigh bone without breaking into that song. Anyway, my thigh bone is accepting Hector's "thingy" and seemingly loving it because the bone is forming around the titanium shaft and it is becoming part of me now and I may change my moniker to Terminator Mature.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, there's a word you don't want to misspell, especially in that particular sentence. (The one after the one you actually did misspell.)
I went back and corrected it and now everyone will wonder what you're talking about. And it wasn't misspelled, it was a typo and I have a Typo Pass Card because I am old and typing taxes the digits.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsicles in the Midwest. Well, another Thursday has come and gone with little event except I did take Hector to get x-rayed and that's the first time I've actually seen him, cute as a bug in a rug he is. My doc is really impressed with my progress and the piece that is drilled into my thigh bone connected to the leg bone connected to the, sorry, I can't even write thigh bone without breaking into that song. Anyway, my thigh bone is accepting Hector's "thingy" and seemingly loving it because the bone is forming around the titanium shaft and it is becoming part of me now and I may change my moniker to Terminator Mature.
They should have given you bionic abilities while they were at it... although with only one side done I suppose you'd be going in circles...:confused:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's great CC! I hope you and Hector will be very happy together!

Seriously though, I'm very glad that you're making such good progress. Shake your doc's hand for me.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to visit this very fine thread today.

Friday is finally here. Don't know why but seems like it took forever for Friday to get here this week. No real plans this weekend, other then Sunday, of course.

What are you guys doing for the Super Bowl?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, hope you guys are off to a good start to the weekend. Be well, be safe!

Everybody, have a safe and happy weekend!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to visit this very fine thread today.

Friday is finally here. Don't know why but seems like it took forever for Friday to get here this week. No real plans this weekend, other then Sunday, of course.

What are you guys doing for the Super Bowl?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, hope you guys are off to a good start to the weekend. Be well, be safe!

Everybody, have a safe and happy weekend!

Good morning Pops and friends.

The SB is just another game for me. Don’t really care for either team. My wife and I have a dinner date at Olive Garden then she wants to do a little shopping so I’ll be following her around. If we get back before the game is over, I’ll catch the end of the game.

Overcast day today. Temp in the 60s. I have a couple honey do’s to complete at my mom’s house before I hit the road to my home tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend everyone. Be safe.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend! I played golf (or something resembling it) yesterday and had a good time. We had a little mist at times and the sun never came out; but the temp was comfortable. Wishing you all a great weekend.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone. Woke up this morning to 29 degrees with a high in the 40's... A full 70 degree swing from mid-week. Gonna be a good day to catch up on errand running and just get outside for some different air! 3 days straight with no dizziness so it's starting off to be a really good weekend. May need to find me a snowball fight:rolleyes:... All that warmer air should do a number on some of that 30+" of snow. Everyone take care while on your weekend adventures.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and everyone. Woke up this morning to 29 degrees with a high in the 40's... A full 70 degree swing from mid-week. Gonna be a good day to catch up on errand running and just get outside for some different air! 3 days straight with no dizziness so it's starting off to be a really good weekend. May need to find me a snowball fight:rolleyes:... All that warmer air should do a number on some of that 30+" of snow. Everyone take care while on your weekend adventures.
I went snowmobiling all day yesterday, 155 Miles in 37 below temps.. :D

Morning all.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'm delighted to hear that your dizziness has gone away, Gramma. Hopefully it is gone for good.