FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Happy AR lost yesterday day!!!!! In spite of the bitterness of our last game, I can still celebrate that bastage losing. Oh, and the Saints got whooped too. Happier Happy Day. Oh, Oh, Oh! The 49ers lost too! Dad gum it, I've got to go out and celebrate these things.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know about you, but I am struggling with this season... I don't just mean the Cowboys, but football in general.

Between the move to the new home, house guests and prepping for winter, I find I don't have my normal zeal for, or commitment to, Sunday NFL.

Maybe I'm having a late life crisis... rather than desiring a fancy sports car, I've had my eye on a John Deere tracker. LOL.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Happy AR lost yesterday day!!!!! In spite of the bitterness of our last game, I can still celebrate that bastage losing. Oh, and the Saints got whooped too. Happier Happy Day. Oh, Oh, Oh! The 49ers lost too! Dad gum it, I've got to go out and celebrate these things.
Sounds like it's safe to start drinking again!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know about you, but I am struggling with this season... I don't just mean the Cowboys, but football in general.

Between the move to the new home, house guests and prepping for winter, I find I don't have my normal zeal for, or commitment to, Sunday NFL.

Maybe I'm having a late life crisis... rather than desiring a fancy sports car, I've had my eye on a John Deere tracker. LOL.
Same...sort of. I started off all excited, watching Red Zone and all our games. Now, I don't watch any other games, and I only watch ours until our first or second turnover.

Xelda

Reaction score

Youi know, I did see a sexy new John Deere tractor on the show room floor the other day. It was all waxed up with shiny new tires. It looked like it could really do something, too. I don't know what, but I'll bet it could.

I'd forgotten about your move. I really hope you enjoy your new home and makes things easier on your wife.

I'm struggling with this season too. Last year, in spite of the playoffs, I got spoiled to dominating opponents. I think the super star salaries are messing with the teams' heads. It messes with my head too. The Cowboys are my ride or die, but Jerry (and Dak) makes it harder every year to get excited. I rarely watch any other teams because I keep forgetting who I'm rooting for. I've gone soft. I rarely root for limbs to be pulled off, but I still get hyped over an AR injury. So I sing "Tis the season to cuss Jerry, fa la la la la and Dak too."

Xelda

Reaction score
Here's proof that justice is blind and not a Cowboys fan:

On Wednesday, Aubrey appeared at the very top of the Cowboys' injury report—unusual enough for a kicker. That paled next to the reason why: Aubrey missed practice because he was summoned for jury duty, which Dallas specifically mentioned on the injury report.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Here's proof that justice is blind and not a Cowboys fan:

On Wednesday, Aubrey appeared at the very top of the Cowboys' injury report—unusual enough for a kicker. That paled next to the reason why: Aubrey missed practice because he was summoned for jury duty, which Dallas specifically mentioned on the injury report.
:lmao2:The ‘in jury’ report. Really? And people wonder what’s wrong with this team (smh)… jokes for days