FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@G2 sorry to hear about the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis... I hope you find solutions that allow you to live and enjoy life on your own terms. I have a close family friend that recently had a similar diagnosis. After a lot of different doctor visits, he has turned to homeopathy. It is still too early to say whether or not it is truly helping him but, if nothing else, he is in a better frame of mind.... watching this thread.
Homeopathy?...not that there's anything wrong with that!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Let's see... it's 15 F, windy and snow is on the way. And, that's the good news as it is suppose to drop to about -5 F tonight. I feel a binge TV day coming

Whatever happened.to @Ranched ? Did i see that she has left the forum?
awhat's up with the rest of you this weekend?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Let's see... it's 15 F, windy and snow is on the way. And, that's the good news as it is suppose to drop to about -5 F tonight. I feel a binge TV day coming

Well, at least you like that kind of weather! That's all I'm going to say about it, to avoid a jinx!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, at least you like that kind of weather! That's all I'm going to say about it, to avoid a jinx!
So, change of plans.. after suggesting, yesterday, that if we need anything in town, we should do it on Friday before the artic blast arrives, my wife decides we need to run into town now. Guess who is really proud of the studded tires I installed last fall.:mad:

Xelda

Reaction score

I really hope she's ok.

My weekend was a conflict of the ages. I was rooting for the 49ers to kill then Eagles and for the Eagles to kill the 49ers. I enjoyed the jokes about Brock Purdy being so young - he wasn't signed to a contract, he was given an allowance / when he was injured, they called in the pediatrician and two others I can't remember. I was rooting for the Bengals for some unknown reason but you know how that turned out. I may or may not have broken my last New Year's resolution, so it's time to make some new ones. I hope all of you are doing well and that Montanalo makes it hope safely from the grocery store.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I just wanted to share.
I just witnessed a dude go DEFCON 1 unloading a truck. It was a little shocking and alarming, but mostly awesome. So here's how I narrowly escape an asswhooping: The guy in a leather a jacket with the sleaves pushed up and he's wearing gloves. I didn't think he heard me, but when he looked like he was stroking out in anger I quietly said "Take it easy Orenthal." Thankfully he laughed and it was a better day. He can back later and we asked him for his autograph, just to be *****. :)

Xelda

Reaction score
I just wanted to share.
I just witnessed a dude go DEFCON 1 unloading a truck. It was a little shocking and alarming, but mostly awesome. So here's how I narrowly escape an asswhooping: The guy in a leather a jacket with the sleaves pushed up and he's wearing gloves. I didn't think he heard me, but when he looked like he was stroking out in anger I quietly said "Take it easy Orenthal." Thankfully he laughed and it was a better day. He can back later and we asked him for his autograph, just to be *****. :)
Did Runny give you his autograph? :cool:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So how’s the weather wherever you are? I live in the DFW area and we have lots of ice on the roads, schools are closed and I’ve been stuck at home today. We get a cold snap like this rarely but when it happens people here act like it’s Armageddon.

The grocery stores yesterday were full of grandpas and soccer moms acting like they needed 5 cases of water and every soup can in sight to survive this. :D It’s hilarious.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So how’s the weather wherever you are? I live in the DFW area and we have lots of ice on the roads, schools are closed and I’ve been stuck at home today. We get a cold snap like this rarely but when it happens people here act like it’s Armageddon.

The grocery stores yesterday were full of grandpas and soccer moms acting like they needed 5 cases of water and every soup can in sight to survive this. :D It’s hilarious.
It always gets me when there's a storm coming, and people run to the store for bread and milk. What good is milk if the power goes out?

I'm not answering the question posed in your first sentence, because I don't want to jinx it, but I will say, it's February 1st, and...Nope, not gonna say it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Same down here in the Hill Country.

BTW, Thursday I will be having a sale on soup and water. At least I got compatible items this time, last time I had Twinkies and Jalapeno Mustard. I came upon the clever idea of removing whatever that white stuff in a Twinkie is and replacing it with the jalapeno mustard calling it the first of CC's Fusion Filled Fine Foods(alliteration is a religious experience for me). Can't say it flew off the shelves but people did fly back in for a refund when they bit into them.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

I live near the Houston area. Cold and drizzly here, temp is in the 40s.
No panic has set in yet but just in case, I’m going to the store and get water n soup. Ya never know brother lol

I’m hoping we miss a big freeze this year. My orange tree has blooms already and sure would hate miss out on the sweet oranges.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same down here in the Hill Country.

BTW, Thursday I will be having a sale on soup and water. At least I got compatible items this time, last time I had Twinkies and Jalapeno Mustard. I came upon the clever idea of removing whatever that white stuff in a Twinkie is and replacing it with the jalapeno mustard calling it the first of CC's Fusion Filled Fine Foods(alliteration is a religious experience for me). Can't say it flew off the shelves but people did fly back in for a refund when they bit into them.
Jalapeño mustard? I'm going to look for that, on my next trip to the market! The of course, I'll need some hot dogs, since that's the only thing I eat mustard on.