FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I was in 3rd grade, 2 friends of mine and I were passing each other a note during class writing down all the cuss words we knew. Even invented a few.
Well, the teacher intercepted the note and well you could say it was a pick 6. She marched us 3 straight to the principal’s office.
He read the note and looked at the teacher, I’m pretty sure I saw them snicker.
He asked if he should call our parents, we all said no.
We took licks instead. You could hear the KA-POW echoing down the hallway. Which wasn’t uncommon at the time.
Long story short, cussing was greatly reduced in my vocabulary and passing notes was cut down to zero, except the one for the pretty girl in 5th grade. :)
I hope you wrote dirty to her.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm pretty sure the Indians let loose with an impressive string of cuss words upon the sight of the ships on the horizon.
I think initially they were happy to see the cruise ships dock. Then they discovered they weren’t leaving.

However, if the Native Americame hadn’t shown the pilgrims how to pop corn, they might have left instead of creating baseball and movie theaters.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and Friends,

We've entered the winter doldrums... every day pretty much the same. The temperatures range from the low 20's to the low 30's with intermittent snow every few days.

I am traveling to Texas next week to visit my mother in San Antonio. And, in about 3 weeks, I am headed to Little Cayman for a week of diving... can't wait.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Did you watch the Super Bowl? We did a SB party with a few neighbors. The general consensus of the group:

Game. Few watching were backing one team or the other; they just wanted to see a good game. 8 out of 10.

Half-time show. Maybe a 5 out of 10. Not great, not bad just "ok"

Commercials. Overall, a bit disappointing. Although the women enjoyed the Ben Affleck commercial. I think most of the group would preferred watching a balloon being shoot out of the sky.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Did you watch the Super Bowl? We did a SB party with a few neighbors. The general consensus of the group:

Game. Few watching were backing one team or the other; they just wanted to see a good game. 8 out of 10.

Half-time show. Maybe a 5 out of 10. Not great, not bad just "ok"

Commercials. Overall, a bit disappointing. Although the women enjoyed the Ben Affleck commercial. I think most of the group would preferred watching a balloon being shoot out of the sky.
The only commercial that scored with me was the “Premature Electrification”, really clever.

The halftime show was nothing for me, I could not tell you one song of hers and was glad after it was over that I was ignorant of her music.