Mort: Cowboys expect to trade Romo to Texans or Broncos ***MERGE***

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

L9MVyUH.gif

Thats bull****. same goes for Houston. Both want him bad. they have nobody and they know it. Broncos got Lynch but still a year or two away.

canters

Reaction score
The optimum outcome for us is the swap first round picks for him with a team. I do not think the Texans are going to play this year with thr guys they have. But JJ needs to generate interest soon so the Texans think they simply cannot wait for us to cut him.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It's all good. Like I said, it's rare I get a quick bout of sciatica. And usually it's just a minor nuisance for no more than a day. Surgery was the best thing I did. Had the surgery in December, like I said, and I was walking about with no issues within a month and back playing golf by the summer.

Minor annoyance for someone over 30-35 is a good outcome. Happy for you!

TonyS

Reaction score
Will Romo reach a SB before Garrett? If he is traded to the right team with a good coach, I bet he does.
It doesn't matter. The Pats are the toast of the NFL and barring an injury to Brady, they will continue to dominate for the next 4-5 yrs. They just picked up Cooks from New Orleans to add to their offseason and may trade Garrapolo for a couple high picks or keep him as insurance. Other teams, including our beloved Boys, are light years behind them. Everyone else is playing for second IMO. Now I will go throw up somewhere.

rambo2

Reaction score
How about the Cowboys trade Romo and pick 28 for the Jags early picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spo...ons-what-needs-to-happen-to-facilitate-a-deal

Sounds like a trade could be facilitated with any interested team if they could get Romo to redo his contract beforehand.

The lower the 1st year base, the better the odds of a trade, according to Polian. Makes sense.

That is actual movement on their part which is significant. Denver has been pretty consistent for the past week in feeding their mouthpieces with "We won't trade." This is actually from Polian.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Thats bull****. same goes for Houston. Both want him bad. they have nobody and they know it. Broncos got Lynch but still a year or two away.
If he was talking Houston, Id say BS.
But all the inside people in Denver keep saying that the interest is low.
They were 8-4 before Seimien got hurt. He played hurt down the stretch.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Per NFLnw, the Denver newspaper had a poll of who the fans want.
Here are the results

80% Seimien
10% Lynch
6% Manniing back...lol
4% Romo