Mortensen: Elliott Suspension Upheld **merged**

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
So Henderson announces during today's court hearing after the judge has been grilling the NFL lawyers on fairness issues. It is so obvious that the NFL told him to go ahead and announce because week 1 is already lost and this judge isn't dismissing the case. I have no doubt there is collusion going on now. He could have had this decision in before the hearing but the NFL was trying to get this judge to dismiss so he had to hold off.

Trying to make a fool of this judge, and a mockery of his court room should cost them.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
this whole appeals process is a utter disgrace,how can Henderson come to this conclusion with all the evidence to alteast reduce it?
Because that would be looked at as admitting a doubt in their own findings and case for the future court cases coming up.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
The injunction will be granted. There is not enough time for the judge to hear all oral arguments and adequately assess the case.

Zeke will play all 16 games this year. Litigation will either continue throughout the season or will be stayed until springtime.

I think that the NFLPA will win this case in district court. I'm not sure what will happen when the NFL inevitably appeals the case.

Your legal opinion is appreciated.

manster4ever

Reaction score
The bigger joke is that Kessler uses a Blackberry and it was specifically called out in the tweet.

A BLACKBERRY? what in the HELL? We're a middle class family in Grand Rapids, Michigan and if I gave either of my kids a Blackberry they'd probably tell me 'thanks, but no thanks.' That's if they've ever even seen one. What a clown show this league is.