Mortensen: Elliott Suspension Upheld **merged**

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
The case is weak at best. The lead investigator says she wouldn't have recommended suspension and wasn't given a chance to make her case. Doctors questioned the bruising metadata dates. But still they uphold the ruling to suspend a player who wasn't given due process. Why does this seem like a railroading? The NFL can not be trusted to investigate these types of cases. They have a result in mind before they actually investigate.

Come on courts...step in and show these clowns that there is a power bigger than the NFL

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If it drags out that long.

This is bull **** but at least we have him for game 1.

There isn't enough evidence and yet we lose our stud, perhaps next year. Next year could be just as important, or more, than this year.

**** the NFL
I'm sure Zeke will lose eventually too. That's just the way it is. Can't beat the system. The NFL is so corrupt . They don't even try to hide it.

fredp22

Reaction score
On one hand it seems excessive but on the other we don't know anything about what really happened and 2 group of people felt it was deserved.
My question is now what happens when Zekes lawyers start their lawsuits against the NFL. Will the suspension go on the back burner again?

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I find it petty and childish to continue to put the blame on Mara or that the league is out to get the Cowboys....

while Mara does hold significant amount of influence towards Goodell, you are right in the sense that this about going after the Cowboys. This about going after the NFLPA and getting as much leverage as possible to get an even more favorable CBA for the owners.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Assuming all the reports are true then I do not see how Zeke is not awarded the TRO. The Judge is all up in the NFL's business and has no problem dragging the truth out of them.
My understanding is that the Zeke team has to prove unfair process by the NFL to come up with the ban,its the only way they can win.