Twitter: Mortensen: Jerry Jones infatuated with Pitts

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think Catch is saying that even if Dak is playing an average of 37 points a game it still gets the same results like Dalton playing an average of 20 points a game. We are loosing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Are you saying the ONLY way to evaluate a QB is team record? :lmao::lmao2:

But didnt you say that "no QB can win with a defense like ours"? Are you going to lie about that too?

No I’ve said Dak is better.. Comprehend that please.

Dak being better isn’t enough to make a difference..

The jump from Dalton to Dak isn’t as big of an jump as Dak to Patrick Mahomes.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry can and will say whatever suits him, whether it's a smoke screen or not. It's not like other options aren't available if Surtain isn't there. Guys like Parsons, Horn, Pitts and others could easily be the grateful recipients of a call. Jerry loves getting cute, whether it really is or not.

Talking about Dalton right now is a waste of time. He's a Chicago Bear and that's a done deal. He's certainly no better than Dak.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think Catch is saying that even if Dak is playing an average of 37 points a game it still gets the same results like Dalton playing an average of 20 points a game. We are loosing.

Because of a horrible defense? So we evaluate QB's now on the basis of how good the defense is and not how the QB leads his offense? How he scores points?

Are you buying it?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The jump from Dalton to Dak isn’t as big of an jump as Dak to Patrick Mahomes.

Dak scores 37 points a game, Dalton scores 20. You dont call that a difference? You cant be that dense.

Dak lead the NFL in last drive comebacks from 2016 to 2019. No difference?

Delete your account. You dont belong in a football conversation.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah

Dak plays on a team with a great supporting cast.

That’s literally what has carried him to the status he is at today.

The better his numbers are the more average we become because we aren’t winning football games against quality teams with Dak’s arm. We unfortunately need Zeke and the OL to do the heavy lifting.

Dak’s entire demeanor as a QB is to not screw the game up for everyone else.. Bus driver.

Dak and his offense broke the NFL record for offense last year.

"BUS DRIVER"!!!

I love it!!!! Im going to be using that one all year long!!! Thanks for another classic Catch blunder statement.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak scores 37 points a game, Dalton scores 20. You dont call that a difference? You cant be that dense.

Dak lead the NFL in last drive comebacks from 2016 to 2019. No difference?

Delete your account. You dont belong in a football conversation.

Lol man you love those empty calorie stats.

If you can’t properly put those stats into context because of how those games were unfolding then we shouldn’t even be speaking because you are clearly not on a level to be speaking to someone as intelligent as I am on these matters.

Playmaker247

Reaction score

The jump from Dalton to Dak isn’t as big of an jump as Dak to Patrick Mahomes.[/QUOTE]

Wow that is a really bad take. Like really really bad

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I like nonsensical arguments.
QB1 puts 17-18 more points on the board than QB2, but the records are the same.
Let's find another QB!

Yeah... that's the ticket.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah..

Dak plays on a team with a great supporting cast.

That’s literally what has carried him to the status he is at today.

The better his numbers are the more average we become because we aren’t winning football games against quality teams with Dak’s arm. We unfortunately need Zeke and the OL to do the heavy lifting.

Dak’s entire demeanor as a QB is to not screw the game up for everyone else.. Bus driver.

So the better the QB plays, the worse it is for the team? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well Dalton sucked last year, how come we were winning every week?

Playmaker247

Reaction score

If you can’t properly put those stats into context because of how those games were unfolding then we shouldn’t even be speaking because you are clearly not on a level to be speaking to someone as intelligent as I am on these matters.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Let's find another QB!

All the stupid teams paid their Dak’s and now all those stupid teams are getting rid of their Dak’s or their Dak’s want to leave.

You don’t pay Dak’s like they are elite QBs or your team goes down the toilet and you can’t win at the highest level.

Don’t believe me? Sit back and enjoy these next few years and get your excuse ready about the team not being good enough while also not understanding that not being able to build a good enough team with a Dak on that kind of salary was the argument all along.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Let's find another QB!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What would we all do in these dull times without Catch17 to keep us all entertained?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All the stupid teams paid their Dak’s and now all those stupid teams are getting rid of their Dak’s or their Dak’s want to leave.

You don’t pay Dak’s like they are elite QBs or your team goes down the toilet and you can’t win at the highest level.

Don’t believe me? Sit back and enjoy these next few years and get your excuse ready about the team not being good enough while also not understanding that not being able to build a good enough team with a Dak on that kind of salary was the argument all along.

Yah, man, so you can tell us you told us so!!!!! If we dont win a SB title, you were right!!!!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How about this......................................I doubt the Cowboys are going to win a SB with or without Dak's salary in the next couple years.

"WATCH., You will see"!!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What would we all do in these dull times without Catch17 to keep us all entertained?

CATCH17 “Dak and Dalton get similar results”

Dak .400 winning percentage

Dalton .444 (better)

Cowboyroy “but durrerrr look at numbers durrrrrr you think Dalton is bettter durrrrrrrr.

Praxit

Reaction score
...so should we add this guy to his War-daddy list? ...;).

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

When I evaluate individual players, I look at their stats and their play on the field.

When I evaluate the TEAM I look at wins and loses, defense, offense. ect....ect....

Football 101 stuff.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Like it matters. You do know who the team builders are for the Cowboys, right?
They had Dak on the cheap for years and... nothing. No fix for the D. No real aggressiveness at all while they had the chance.

And you think that was going to change?

It's the same as your different QB's, same results argument.
So I do have my excuse and it's a damned @Reality

So sit back and enjoy the next few decades (since the Jones' clan is going nowhere) and keep on keeping on boss.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
CATCH17 “Dak and Dalton get similar results”

Dak .400 winning percentage

Dalton .444 (better)

Cowboyroy “but durrerrr look at numbers durrrrrr you think Dalton is bettter durrrrrrrr.

Well they must be similar? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao: