Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Uh, yeah, I know that, but it was the player with the YAC that did all the work running threw all the defenders, not the QB.

Thats logical, have no idea why its not just air yards...Probably back when they started this they didn't have a reliable way to get it or they just didn't want to take the time, im guessing of course. on the flip side you bringing up a great point system to shake up fantasy football for sure..lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Thats logical, have no idea why its not just air yards...Probably back when they started this they didn't have a reliable way to get it or they just didn't want to take the time, im guessing of course. on the flip side you bringing up a great point system to shake up fantasy football for sure..lol

I think it because most people in football from the top to the bottom are just plain stupid! lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, you neither bother or anger this hater. Actually, you humor me trying to fit that square peg in the round hole.

Speaking of badges, when do I get my official hater badge?
Yep....when rocko calls you a hater....here's your badge! :)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That exactly what you are insinuating and you have been doing it all offseason.

Anyone can see that Zeke was fumbling, was ineffective early and often, and the team was falling way behind early. Those were the big reasons for the lack of balance.

Dont blame Moore because Zeke couldnt do his job properly or because the defense cant hold their panties up.
Ido blame Moore. He couldn't run an effective 1-2 rb system to save his life. His consists of putting pollard in when Zeke raises his ✋

Haven't seen your zeke hate in while.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Point being made is him throwing in practice after such a layoff is all well and good but that is a far cry from a 300 pound lineman landing him on his shoulder or a 250 linebacker chasing him down from behind.
Makes me so happy that you’re pissed Dak is practicing in 7-7’s. Thank you!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sir Rockport has not called me a hater in a long time, I feel left out! Maybe this will do it.

Dak sucks golf balls thru a garden hose! BAM!

OldJarhead

Reaction score
This what I don't understand about QB stats. Let's say a QB throws a screen to the running back and he takes it 75 yards. They say the QB threw for 75 yards which is not true, he threw maybe ten yards and the running back did the rest. Same with a receiver. The QB threw a 20 yard pass to the receiver and he takes it for a TD, they say the QB threw for a TD, which is not true. So when they say a QB threw for 350 a game, well that is not true, he probably threw for maybe 175 or so and the receiver or running back did the rest. I don't get that?

This is why Fantasy FB is BS and players like Jackson, SCam, Murray, and Winston do well or have done well. It also taints the concept of the game to the casual fan who doesn't really watch the game but just watches their fantasy feed and sees those stats as the true meaning of the game and then misinterprets the meaning of those stats in relation to the real impact of the game. Unfortunately there are A TON of those folks posting on here.

conner01

Reaction score
I wonder what the overall combined W/L record is for QBs that threw for 400 yards in a game?

It can't be above .500.

The Cowboys are 2-3 in games where Dak threw for 450 yards.
In the vast majority of cases if you throw for 400 yards you are behind
I guess sometimes you come back and win
And sometimes there’s a game you have an opponent that just doesn’t cover deep well I guess
It’s like throwing 40 times
If you are winning there is no reason to throw 40 times

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Makes me so happy that you’re pissed Dak is practicing in 7-7’s. Thank you!

Damn man get a life if this group gets your rocks off; and who is pissed? I simply pointed out that him throwing in a non-contact situation means nothing compared to live game action......2 weeks will show a lot.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sir Rockport has not called me a hater in a long time, I feel left out! Maybe this will do it.

Dak sucks golf balls thru a garden hose! BAM!

Nope...that isn't gonna do it. You have to say something like....hmm let's see....

"I'm concerned dak might not be ready for NFL brutal punishment...since he's been out for a year with a gruesome injury leg injury. Rehabbed it instead of NFL trained, injured his gluteous abnormalis that connects to his shoulder (okay whatever! :) ) , limited playbook since then....AND is gonna get thrown to Super Bowl Champion Defense Tampa Bay for his very first LIVE snaps."

NOW...you are a true full blown Dak hating SOB.

Try to keep up.