Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
d0898d581c81368d631860ffb04eba2f.jpg
:muttley:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Another ignorant take.

Dear, Cheerleader.
Those are legitimate questions.
Pop that head out of Dak's behind and answer the questions!
WHERE IS DAK'S SUPER BOWL TROPHY? WHERE ARE OUR PLAYOFF WINS?
If you can't answer those questions, perhaps you remain in fantasyland with only a poster of a shirtless Dak to keep you juked up.:muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Clearly, it's not because of the Offense. Most definitely, those losses are on the Defense.

Surely, you understand this?
lol...obviously they don’t. How many times do a bunch of morons have to say it for you to understand that they just don’t get it?

And you keep falling for it every time. Lol

You are your own Groundhog Day.

Ready?.............Dak sucks!!

Now jump! Sit! Roll over! Good doggie!

OldJarhead

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the circumstances are. The list shows QB's that are capable of throwing for that many yards. Don't you think that other QB's had chances to do the same but didn't and only the elite QB's are capable of doing it? That's my take away.

Your take away is wrong.

Marino could throw for 450 almost any time he wanted to with the receiving corps he had, but his arm would be like a rubber band and the teams defensive unit would turn against him for having to spend so much time on the field.

Your boy #4 is not in the same category as Dan Marino, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady. PERIOD, end of sentence.

You probably know that deep down.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol...obviously they don’t. How many times do a bunch of morons have to say it for you to understand that they just don’t get it?

And you keep falling for it every time. Lol

You are your own Groundhog Day.

Ready?.............Dak sucks!!

Now jump! Sit! Roll over! Good doggie!
Yet, here you are chirping away. Couldn't help yourself either, could you? Take your own advice.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your take away is wrong.

Marino could throw for 450 almost any time he wanted to with the receiving corps he had, but his arm would be like a rubber band and the teams defensive unit would turn against him for having to spend so much time on the field.

Your boy #4 is not in the same category as Dan Marino, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady. PERIOD, end of sentence.

You probably know that deep down.
"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."

Rocky said the above quote a couple pages back. He admits that win/loss doesn't matter. He just wants to be able to brag about Daks personal stats.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."

Rocky said the above quote a couple pages back. He admits that win/loss doesn't matter. He just wants to be able to brag about Daks personal stats.
You’re obviously too stupid to understand what my point was. Of course wins/and losses are the most important thing. That’s all anyone cares about troll.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You’re obviously too stupid to understand what my point was. Of course wins/and losses are the most important thing. That’s all anyone cares about troll.

So I guess rules do not apply to you seeing as how you just called someone stupid and a troll.