Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If we're winning games nobody is going to say anything about Dak's numbers. If they do, who cares? They're not Cowboys fans at that point. Because winning is all that matters.

You obviously weren't here in 2016-2018. We had many posters complaining about our "bus driver" quarterback.

Some people just like to complain, regardless of who the quarterback is or how well the team does...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dude, you neither bother or anger this hater. Actually, you humor me trying to fit that square peg in the round hole.

Speaking of badges, when do I get my official hater badge?
Yeah, I sure angered you. Why else would you attack me at least twice in this thread? You're denying it to make yourself feel better but it's there for all to see. Maybe you have time to delete it I don't know.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hopefully boy wonder Moore has figured his out, or all the coaches with play calling experience have informed him of this.
As well, as Quinn from a DC point of view.

So your viewpoint is that we werent running the ball more because Moore chose not to?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'd much rather see Dak go 24/30, 250, 2 TD, 0 INT every game and we win consistently. It would mean we have a good defense and there is no need to wing the ball all over the field.

I dont care how we win as long as we win. However its great to know that our passing game is top notch and ready to roll when we need them to.

Cant blame the losses on the passing game. Well.................only an idiot would.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You obviously weren't here in 2016-2018. We had many posters complaining about our "bus driver" quarterback.

Some people just like to complain, regardless of who the quarterback is or how well the team does...
Well that's just dumb.

If you complain about things while your team is sitting at 5-1 or 12-2 then you're just wanting to stir things up at that point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah but then you'd have droves of posters saying he's not worth $40 million a year to throw for 250 yds and 2 tds every game....
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

When we were winning and Dak was throwing for 250 yards, the Dak cry babies were crying that all he could do was drive the bus. :muttley:

Another dead wrong analysis in 5 years of being dead wrong for the Dak turds.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude, you neither bother or anger this hater. Actually, you humor me trying to fit that square peg in the round hole.

Speaking of badges, when do I get my official hater badge?
If it didn't bother him he wouldn't reply to everything that isn't praise of Dak.

He can say what he wants, but his actions speak much louder than his empty words.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'd much rather see Dak go 24/30, 250, 2 TD, 0 INT every game and we win consistently. It would mean we have a good defense and there is no need to wing the ball all over the field.

To me that is the major key, defense. Cowboys need defense to step up, it is hard committing to the run when you fall behind 2 to 3 scores. Often times giving up a TD before half then giving up a TD after halftime and finding yourself 3 scores down.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yeah, I sure angered you. Why else would you attack me at least twice in this thread? You're denying it to make yourself feel better but it's there for all to see. Maybe you have time to delete it I don't know.

Honestly, I enjoy your threads. They put a smile on my face. They are fun.
Delete? I assure you I did not delete anything.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:facepalm:

There you go again.
Did I post that?
Go back and read it again. And try to understand it this time.

That exactly what you are insinuating and you have been doing it all offseason.

Anyone can see that Zeke was fumbling, was ineffective early and often, and the team was falling way behind early. Those were the big reasons for the lack of balance.

Dont blame Moore because Zeke couldnt do his job properly or because the defense cant hold their panties up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If we're winning games nobody is going to say anything about Dak's numbers. If they do, who cares? They're not Cowboys fans at that point. Because winning is all that matters.
On the flip side there are circumstances where a player does produce great numbers on losing teams .

Which gives fans some bragging rights for losing teams. I’m sure it helped eased the pain for Lion fans when Sanders was there and Bills fans when OJ was there for example.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
On the flip side there are circumstances where a player does produce great numbers on losing teams .

Which gives fans some bragging rights for losing teams. I’m sure it helped eased the pain for Lion fans when Sanders was there and Bills fans when OJ was there for example.
It doesn't ease my pain if a player plays well on a losing team.

Winning is all that matter to me, but I get your point.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That exactly what you are insinuating and you have been doing it all offseason.

Anyone can see that Zeke was fumbling, was ineffective early and often, and the team was falling way behind early. Those were the big reasons for the lack of balance.

Dont blame Moore because Zeke couldnt do his job properly or because the defense cant hold their panties up.

:facepalm: still.

This is not a knock on Dak at all, if you think this is what it is, and it has nothing to do with the past.
It has to do with moving forward for the entire team to succeed.

And I have not been insinuating anything all off-season. Where in the hell do you get that from?
If you are looking to start an argument, you are not getting one. Not worth my time.