Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
remember when the conversation was about how he couldn't throw for over 250?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yeah, I sure angered you. Why else would you attack me at least twice in this thread? You're denying it to make yourself feel better but it's there for all to see. Maybe you have time to delete it I don't know.
By this logic, you're angry all day, every day.

Calm down Rock. None of this really matters.

Unless of course, you are using this as a method of boosting a fragile ego, or as an outlet to vent some subconscious anxiety/frustration over a lack of control in some aspect of your life.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It doesn't ease my pain if a player plays well on a losing team.

Winning is all that matter to me, but I get your point.
Understood but the bigger point is there are instances where we have great players and or performances on bad or losing teams. Those players need to be recognized as such.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:facepalm: still.

This is not a knock on Dak at all, if you think this is what it is, and it has nothing to do with the past.
It has to do with moving forward for the entire team to succeed.

And I have not been insinuating anything all off-season. Where in the hell do you get that from?
If you are looking to start an argument, you are not getting one. Not worth my time.

I said nothing about Dak. You are knocking Moore for not having more balance. You cant be serious. Thats a joke.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I forget what the percentage of Hall of Famers we have that were never on a championship team. I think it’s close to half or a third. Which means all great players can’t be on great teams.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To me that is the major key, defense. Cowboys need defense to step up, it is hard committing to the run when you fall behind 2 to 3 scores. Often times giving up a TD before half then giving up a TD after halftime and finding yourself 3 scores down.
Everyone knows that you have to have a balanced offense and a damn good defense. This is not what that's all about. It's a give. It's NFL Football 101. This stat just proves the point that only a handful of guys have thrown for 450 yards that many times. It's a very interesting stat. We're talking about the entire history of the NFL under all kinds of situations. And Dak didn't even have decent WR's until Cooper came along. Barring injury, Dak's going to be considered elite by the end of the year by everyone, except the haters here who won't have the balls to admit they were wrong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said nothing about Dak. You are knocking Moore for not having more balance. You cant be serious. Thats a joke.

I was saying he needs to use the running game more. Ball control, don't get pass happy. Be more like 2014 and 2016.
Does not mean 50-50 pass run every game, of course there will be times you pass more, or run more. But I feel if it is working, be like 52-48 run, or 53-47 run. If you have the lead, run more.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I was saying he needs to use the running game more. Ball control, don't get pass happy. Be more like 2014 and 2016.
Does not mean 50-50 pass run every game, of course there will be times you pass more, or run more. But I feel if it is working, be like 52-48 run, or 53-47 run. If you have the lead, run more.

See, you just did it again. You are implying that he was NOT ball control or balanced by design. Which is laughable.

Gear your game plans to your teams strength and the defense weakness. Get a lead early. Those are the big things. I could really care less if thats running or passing or both. Balance is great but it cant always be that way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Personally, with THIS team I am more aggressive early to get a lead. Our passing game is probably the best in the NFL. We would be dumb to run more than pass. Unless of course we can get big leads and then run in the 2nd half.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly, I enjoy your threads. They put a smile on my face. They are fun.
Delete? I assure you I did not delete anything.
I'm just suggest you do delete those 2 posts. It makes you look the fool. But it's up to you. I just give you haters an inch and let you take it from there.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
By this logic, you're angry all day, every day.

Calm down Rock. None of this really matters.

Unless of course, you are using this as a method of boosting a fragile ego, or as an outlet to vent some subconscious anxiety/frustration over a lack of control in some aspect of your life.
:lmao: Read the post again. It's haters like YOU that are angry all the time attacking me or anyone else who supports the Cowboys QB. :lmao2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Everyone knows that you have to have a balanced offense and a damn good defense. This is not what that's all about. It's a give. It's NFL Football 101. This stat just proves the point that only a handful of guys have thrown for 450 yards that many times. It's a very interesting stat. We're talking about the entire history of the NFL under all kinds of situations. And Dak didn't even have decent WR's until Cooper came along. Barring injury, Dak's going to be considered elite by the end of the year by everyone, except the haters here who won't have the balls to admit they were wrong.

I support Dak and I think he has the talent to help this team to a championship. I have to say throwing for 450 plus means little to me if we are not winning. I don't say that as a knock on Dak it really has as much to do with the team as a whole and overall failure. I watched Romo put up big games and yet the end results are pretty much the same a lot of smoke but no fire. Face it Dak will get question, slammed and attacked until this team can achieve a SB title, personally I think Dak can do it but asking others to believe is not going to happen until we see this team and Dak holding the SB trophy, even then I believe we have at least a few who will not give him credit if it does happen, they have dug their heals in and will not budge off their feelings about Dak.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I forget what the percentage of Hall of Famers we have that were never on a championship team. I think it’s close to half or a third. Which means all great players can’t be on great teams.

Stop making sense....Again I know he can do it and if you asked him he would probably say the same thing..."give me 120-140 in rushing with TD's and I can throw for 270 to 300 and TD's and that means we are curb stomping teams" anyone who carries this "Dak doesn't care about winning" BS is just not paying attention. Same with Romo he was perfectly happy with a good run game and good defense and using headshots when needed off play action...the fact he had to throw to keep us in games says more about the team then it does about the QB.....

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Too bad it was all in garbage time--someone, probably

Garbage time or Miller Time, those are the numbers.

Did no other QB ever had "garbage time"? 4 and higher it's all HOF players - and Dak. And Dak is only 5 years into his career.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
there is only one stat that matters and thats wins and loses in games that count the cowboys havnt played in manyof them in the last twenty five or so years they have been mostly one and done in them and that includes dak