Movie Characters You Just Hate

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasEast;4441316 said:
Hud from Cloverfield. He was the guy with the video camera who kept talking and talking and talking and...

He would never shut up!

He almost made it out of the movie alive, but the monster chews him up (literally) just before the end. His camera kept rolling inside the monster's mouth as it was chomping down. I almost cried. Thank you Cloverfield monster!!!

After I watched that movie I wanted that 1.5hr of my life back

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;4441339 said:
After I watched that movie I wanted that 1.5hr of my life back
Yeager! :chainsaw:

I liked that movie. :( :p:

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
trickblue;4440533 said:
Two actors... and really fine actors...

No matter what they play I don't like them, even though I recognize their talents...

Alan Rickman and Rene' Aberjonois...

Don't diss Odo! :mad:

:eek:: :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yabu.jpg

Ibstills3.JPG

Although I hated the villian, I was mesmerized by the acting job and the character.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
I'm really surprised not to see Ralph Fiennes as Amon Göth in Schindler's List.

schindlerslist3.jpg

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Cythim;4441564 said:
I'm really surprised not to see Ralph Fiennes as Amon Göth in Schindler's List.

schindlerslist3.jpg

great choice..very good but disturbing movie.

ologan

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4440716 said:
Just threw it in the DVD player. Two different characters. The guy coming out of the second floor of the building has the same shape to his face, but is in an SS uniform. The unit insignia is on the collar. He walks out with is helmet in hand also.

The guy from the radar station (he shoots Tom Hanks in the left upper chest after he comes back from the "echoing quiet" PTSD attack) has a different uniform, general infantry. He has no helmet.

Two different people.

Odd coincidence that HEB had a selection of war movies on special sale tonight by the check out registers. I picked up SPR, wide screen. Probably should've picked up "All's Quiet on the Western Front" as well, but didn't. Never seen that one yet.

Oh yeah...Another good one.

"He'll grow up and never know your name." POW.

Talk about the perfect stake through the soul, then a shot through the heart.

http://i949.***BLOCKED***/albums/ad336/SaltwaterServr/clapping.gif

I defer to your superior movie watching skills!

BTW,if you want to watch a good,rather unknown one, find "Cross of Iron",with,I believe, James Coburn.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4440716 said:
Odd coincidence that HEB had a selection of war movies on special sale tonight by the check out registers. I picked up SPR, wide screen. Probably should've picked up "All's Quiet on the Western Front" as well, but didn't. Never seen that one yet.

Damn. That's a movie too? I'm almost done with the book. I can't imagine a movie made from it. The book is awesome though. Definitely a book from years ago. People don't write like that anymore.

If there is a movie, I will have to look it up.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Han from Enter The Dragon. Which also leads to the greatest fight scene in movie history!

[youtube]8Ifl6TkPnjI[/youtube]

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
On a bit of a different note, one of my all-time favorite movies "Se7en" really made me loathe the human condition. It really brought to light the deepest and darkest depths of human depravity on so many levels and the ending really makes it stick in your head. Kevin Spacey really isnt the villain at all, because you find yourself almost agreeing with his sentiment by the movie's end even if his actions were abhorrent. It almost makes humanity, and thus the viewer themselves, the "bad guy".

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4438231 said:
Colonel Tavington in The Patriot.

yeah he was a dunghead

I hated Colonel Jessup in A Few Good Men but loved him at the same time.

I hated Major Powers in Heartbreak Ridge

Henry in the Good Son

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Hostile;4438937 said:
Captain Red Legs from Outlaw Josey Wales.

Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.

How can you hate the emperor, he was a great character, wanted power and took it