Movie Characters You Just Hate

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4440035 said:
You bet. What you liked the dope smoking Wade "Elias" Phillips? Let me carry your stuff for you, check with me next time? What is that all about.

People can't tell the differance between the good guys and bad guys these days. :laugh2:

I loved him. He reminded me of my RA in college. :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4440070 said:
I loved him. He reminded me of my RA in college. :)

Well sure but you fall asleep in class no big deal but you fall asleep in the the bush and I guarantee you a trip out of the bush,

in a body bag!

Out here, **********, you keep your **** wired tight at all times!

See that is some handy advise from Sergeant Barnes :laugh2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas;4439046 said:
Warriors....come out to playyyyyyyayyyyy..... Gosh I hated that guy and his clackin bottles. Good one jimmy.
those freaking bottles, damn I'd rather listen to 100,000 vuvuzelas.

Trendnet

Reaction score
Nomad;4438722 said:
Was already going to say this character from Saving Private Ryan, he's a coward and lets his friend get killed by the German guy mentioned in another post. All he had to do was kick him off him it really made me mad. Also this actor is in another movie where he has sex with his mother, disgusting.

Upham.gif

Yes. I don't think I ever hated a character as much as this coward. Until I was introduced to Lori on Walking Dead.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Forest Whitaker in the Experiment. I really wanted to kill his character. Great movie BTW. I got it out of the RedBox a few months ago.

MV5BMTk5MDQ4OTQ3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ2NjU4Mw@@._V1._SY317_CR27,0,214,317_.jpg

ologan

Reaction score
DFWJC;4440028 said:
That tower scene was brutal and made me hate this guy beyond words.
Good call.
Yeah,the tower scene near the end,when he was in a knife fight with an American while the coward watched. For those who don't think it was him, let me know if you still think that when you watch SPR again.

BTW,I don't think it was a "tower",but the second floor of a building they were clearing. The "tower",IIRC,was where the scripture quoting american sniper was blasted by an 88 from a german tank.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Captain Vidal in Pan's Labrynth.

Completely despicable character with no redeeming qualities...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Two actors... and really fine actors...

No matter what they play I don't like them, even though I recognize their talents...

Alan Rickman and Rene' Aberjonois...

One actor... not a fine actor at all... Ben Affleck...

Not hijacking the thread, just everything they play, I dislike...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4439638 said:
Even though I like Gene Hackman, I hated his character in "The Quick And The Dead."

yes....

gene hackman is one of the best actors ever.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
sollozzo and mccluskey

the godfather

michael took care of them though.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4439638 said:
Even though I like Gene Hackman, I hated his character in "The Quick And The Dead."

lane;4440557 said:
yes....

gene hackman is one of the best actors ever.

and Hackman is a noted Cowboy fan... one of the best actors of our generation...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
trickblue;4440585 said:
and Hackman is a noted Cowboy fan... one of the best actors of our generation...

i knew there was a reason i liked him so much..:D

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
ologan;4440380 said:
Yeah,the tower scene near the end,when he was in a knife fight with an American while the coward watched. For those who don't think it was him, let me know if you still think that when you watch SPR again.

BTW,I don't think it was a "tower",but the second floor of a building they were clearing. The "tower",IIRC,was where the scripture quoting american sniper was blasted by an 88 from a german tank.

Just threw it in the DVD player. Two different characters. The guy coming out of the second floor of the building has the same shape to his face, but is in an SS uniform. The unit insignia is on the collar. He walks out with is helmet in hand also.

The guy from the radar station (he shoots Tom Hanks in the left upper chest after he comes back from the "echoing quiet" PTSD attack) has a different uniform, general infantry. He has no helmet.

Two different people.

Odd coincidence that HEB had a selection of war movies on special sale tonight by the check out registers. I picked up SPR, wide screen. Probably should've picked up "All's Quiet on the Western Front" as well, but didn't. Never seen that one yet.

ScipioCowboy;4440521 said:
Captain Vidal in Pan's Labrynth.

Completely despicable character with no redeeming qualities...

Oh yeah...Another good one.

"He'll grow up and never know your name." POW.

Talk about the perfect stake through the soul, then a shot through the heart.

MetalHead;4439585 said:
The entire cast of the Twilight movies.

http://i949.***BLOCKED***/albums/ad336/SaltwaterServr/clapping.gif

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4438231 said:
Colonel Tavington in The Patriot.

Faerluna;4438590 said:
Edward Longshanks in Braveheart.

Joe Realist;4439793 said:
This guy was not in the knife fight, fyi.

Stanley Tucci in The Lovely Bones

All 3 of those would be at the op of my list. God I hated those characters. Especially Tavington and Tucci. In fact Tucci would be right near the top simply based on what kind of character he was. Few things in the world piss me off more than that.

I can't think of the guys name but he was one of the Marines in Doom. The weasley one who was always *****ing about where their backup was and how would they get back through the arch and stuff. God I hated that dude. Couldn't wait for him to die.

Ike and Curly Bill from Tombstone. I hated both of those guys. Loved it when they died.

The bad guy in Young Guns. Couldn't wait for Billy to kill him.

Kevin Spacey in Seven. I know I couldn't have been the only one rooting for Brad Pitt to blow his friggen head off at the end of the movie.

The leader of The Sisters in Shawshank, Boggs. I cheered so much when the guards beat that dude senseless.

On a side note to that one of my favorite parts in the whole movie is when Andy says, "I read it. Can you read? You ignorant ****."

Something to that effect. Been a while since I saw the movie so I might have the quote off a bit.

There are tons and tons more I'll add later.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Mark Ruffalo's character - Reservation Road
Chong Li - Bloodsport

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Boom;4440995 said:
Chong Li - Bloodsport

This name must always be accompanied by

http://i3.***BLOCKED***/albums/y80/chiefmartinez/GIFs/bloodsport.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hud from Cloverfield. He was the guy with the video camera who kept talking and talking and talking and...

He would never shut up!

He almost made it out of the movie alive, but the monster chews him up (literally) just before the end. His camera kept rolling inside the monster's mouth as it was chomping down. I almost cried. Thank you Cloverfield monster!!!