Movies That Should Be A Remake and Movies That Should Never Ever Be Remade

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
I have but only one request if someone DOES decide to remake Roadhouse...

Do not. I repeat. Do not have the main female lead actress wear a picnic cloth during any part of the movie.

Lynch had a solid figure and it still did not do anything in that dress. /rant

I don't recall thinking that, probably because I had an active imagination at the time and had footage from Cocktail fresh in my memory. :)

I figured they wanted to downplay her look since she was the "nice girl" and they already had one blonde bombshell twirling around.

Last edited:

paladin

Reaction score
Some remakes can be embarrassments to the originals.
Not some
Almost all of them.
Movies are an art form
I have no idea why anyone would be excited about any remake.

Case in point: 1959's Ben-Hur was, in fact, a remake of a 1920's original.
Nods
That was a superior remake
also
Body Heat
Scarface
Rooster Cogburn
Cape Fear
The Thing

That's 5 great remakes out of 5,000

Which is exactly why I look forward to them with the same level of anticipation as I do a Gestapo reunion tour.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have but only one request if someone DOES decide to remake Roadhouse...

Do not. I repeat. Do not have the main female lead actress wear a picnic cloth during any part of the movie.

That crap Kelly Lynch was forced to wear, trying to make her look like a Plain Jane, was hideous. The main things I reminisce about the movie are the fight scenes, Patrick Swayze and Sam Elliott, Tinker and the polar bear, and that awful dress. Lynch had a solid figure and it still did not do anything in that dress. /rant

HAHAHA thought maybe I was the only guy who thought that looked terrible...plus her hair was so far beyond blonde.