My Contract offer to Dak if I were GM

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No, you actually dedicated a considerable amount of time trying to tell me I didn’t know QB play and football based on the fact you through Dak was elite. I was not debating a dude that thought Dak was average or even decent.. of course you can say now “he is what he is”….
well, you don't know really know much about QB and football. you think you do, but you actually don't. I didn't have to do much of anything. you did a fine job of it yourself.
but like I said, and thanks for proving me. to you its 100% Dak. if anyone says anything that's less than 100%, they are a Dak Fan, Supporter, think he is elite or what ever other label you like to put on people.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Stats still say you were completely wrong. Stats also say he was “solid” against the Packers…. Stats also say he was 1-10 on 3rd down…. Stats says he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn on 2nd and 3rd.. Typical garbage time stats..
The 4th and 1 no gain by Elliot was Dak's fault as well at end of the 3rd correct?

Why is it almost every time people want to 100% put the blame on Dak, the defense gives up 200+ rushing yards?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Offer Dak 30 million per year plus Dallas covers expenses from future babies out of wedlock and all sexual assault legal fees.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Have you taken a look at their plan at QB this year?

Time will tell but they’ve done nothing to improve the position, or even get back 50% of what they could have had.

If they don’t solve for QB in the next 15 months, they’re going to be bad for awhile.

Jarrett Stidham is their starting QB.

The latest rumors are that they are trying to find a way to get Shadeur Sanders in 2025. We’ll see if they have the capital to make it happen.

Here are some words from their possible future

“I’m biased, but I don’t see a quarterback that’s better than me. I don’t see a quarterback that went through as much adversity as me, that had four different OCs in four years,” said Sanders. “Coming from an HBCU, coming to a Power Five program, having real pressure on me.

A lot of people don’t understand, that’s a lot more adversity than you think, just even being the son of Deion Sanders. You put any of those guys in my situation, they’re not doing that,” he added.

The Zone would eat this kid alive. We don’t even tolerate players who get tattoos.
Yes, its bleak, probably even Drew Lock bleak but I at least give them credit for realizing that they will never be contenders with Wilson.
It is never an easy process to find a good one that can take you to the dance, but if your not looking you will never find one.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There’s a bit more you left off.

2028 - 47,149,000
2029 - 97,553,000

There’s another 60m of bonus money they’d be on the hook for if they kept him longer than that
I didn't leave it out, that is their out in 2028.
It is currently 2024.

khiladi

Reaction score
The 4th and 1 no gain by Elliot was Dak's fault as well at end of the 3rd correct?

Why is it almost every time people want to 100% put the blame on Dak, the defense gives up 200+ rushing yards?
How many more excuses you going to come up with for your blatantly wrong statement. What I stated was a 100% completely accurate account of the game and what you stated was wrong. Facts are, Zeke was not running the ball into third and long for Dak. Dak was sucking it up on second down all throughout the first half like I stated

The defense in large part gave up 200 yards rushing, becayse Dak decided to keep handing the ball back to Rams offense and not do his part. This is the story of Dak’s career here. Choke in the playoffs in the first half, spotting his opponents a bunch of points and TOP favor so the defense gets worn out:

khiladi

Reaction score
well, you don't know really know much about QB and football. you think you do, but you actually don't. I didn't have to do much of anything. you did a fine job of it yourself.
but like I said, and thanks for proving me. to you its 100% Dak. if anyone says anything that's less than 100%, they are a Dak Fan, Supporter, think he is elite or what ever other label you like to put on people.
There you go again. I never once said it was 100% Dak. I said Dak was the biggest problem, because he controlled the ball most of the time. I said we are wasting a short SB window training this bum.

You, on the other hand, was desperately trying to prove that Dak was great, and I didn’t know football and QB play, but here I am right and you were just so wrong. And now you are here trying to be the smart guy once again with “what’s your solution”. If you and Jerry listened to me long ago and not wasted your time trying to tell me how good Dak was, we wouldn’t have been in this ridiculous contract in the first place.

Chasing6

Reaction score
How many more excuses you going to come up with for your blatantly wrong statement. What I stated was a 100% completely accurate account of the game and what you stated was wrong. Facts are, Zeke was not running the ball into third and long for Dak. Dak was sucking it up on second down all throughout the first half like I stated

The defense in large part gave up 200 yards rushing, becayse Dak decided to keep handing the ball back to Rams offense and not do his part. This is the story of Dak’s career here. Choke in the playoffs in the first half, spotting his opponents a bunch of points and TOP favor so the defense gets worn out:
How many more? It is the same one every time.

90% of the games we play a good team, the defense gives up 200+ rushing yards and over 5 yards a carry, while we run the ball for less than 3.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many more? It is the same one every time.

90% of the games we play a good team, the defense gives up 200+ rushing yards and over 5 yards a carry, while we run the ball for less than 3.
Selling Look the other way again I see.
When our offense avg 13 pts in 3 games vs the Niners.
Then at 20-0 throws a pick 6 vs GB (after having gifted GB another 7 pts previously) why should the defense care anymore?
Takes 2 to tango and the offense in all 3 playoff losses laid major EGGS!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
My offer to Dak, is, Hit the road, Dak, and don't you come back for more, no more, no more, no more......hit the road Dak, and don't you come back for mooooooooorreeee..

I think we've seen enough of him and his limitations....the team is being dismantled and it should have started with him. Bite the bullet on this hideous contract that should have never been. Move on. .......

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There you go again. I never once said it was 100% Dak. I said Dak was the biggest problem, because he controlled the ball most of the time. I said we are wasting a short SB window training this bum.

You, on the other hand, was desperately trying to prove that Dak was great, and I didn’t know football and QB play, but here I am right and you were just so wrong. And now you are here trying to be the smart guy once again with “what’s your solution”. If you and Jerry listened to me long ago and not wasted your time trying to tell me how good Dak was, we wouldn’t have been in this ridiculous contract in the first place.
There you go again, I have never tried to prove Dak is great. In the other hand when Dak got injured you gleefully declared watch Cowboys go to another level of offensive play with Andy Dalton. Yeah. You know QBs. You know football. NOT.

khiladi

Reaction score
There you go again, I have never tried to prove Dak is great. In the other hand when Dak got injured you gleefully declared watch Cowboys go to another level of offensive play with Andy Dalton. Yeah. You know QBs. You know football. NOT.
Of course you did.

And what I stated was Dalton could easily get the same results as Dak, if not better, with the SAME roster. And he did have a better record that Dak with a more garbage roster, had 4 games against lousy teams, where the team averaged close to 34 PPG, and right on cue, you made the excuse like the rest of the Dak fanboys that the defense won this games..

Not sure you even win that argument either..

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine claiming the number 1 scoring defense and 1 ranked TO defense 2 out if the last 4 years is constantly giving up 200 yards abs multiple TDs. Dak has never had the majority of his career a bottom-ranked scoring defense even with Marinelli.

Dak does have one of the ABDOLUTE WORST records of any QB, including worse that Dalton, when his rushers don’t get over 100 YPC. If he’s had to win games by his arms, he sucks.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
That's really not what I asked you, was it... What I stated was the following,

Let's go to the second drive for example:

Dak throws
Zeke runs
Dak throws
Dak throws
Punt

Let's go the third drive for example:

Zeke truns
Dak throws
Dak throws
Punt

Let's go to the 4th drive in hurry up.. The last series of that drive:

Zeke runs
Dak throws
Dak takes a sack

Lets go to the 5th drive to open up the third quarter:

Zeke runs
Dak throws
Dak throws punts

Now please tell me about your assertion that Zeke was constantly running it into third and long is true, considrering Dak was throwing on SECOND AND THIRD DOWN THE MAJORITY OF THE FIRST HALF? Of course we all know that in 2018, defenses were still focused on stopping the run with Zeke and the reality is Dak couldn't make them pay, which explains the 1-10 third down conversion rate. He only was able to get past it when they went hurry up, not sit back in the pocket and make plays to sustain drives.

Now let's go back to what you stated:

Please spare me that you weren't defending Dak on a bogus claim that we kept running the ball into third and longs and that it was the teams fault for not setting up Dak for success, both completely untrue. The Rams defense focused their efforts on stopping Zeke and Dak, as usual sucked like he's consistently done in the play-offs. He was the one that failed the team, like he's always been doing.
wow, that dak loser sucks.

you didn't have your dak colored glasses on. You see things differently with them on.

khiladi

Reaction score
In 2019, Dak never won a game when trailing by half-time. They were 7-0 when leading and 0-8 when down.

This was the year they moved away from Zeke being the central point of the offense with Moore at the helm. Dak made a name for being some alleged comeback king, as from 2016-2018 they had the most 4th quarter “comebacks”, but these games were basically Dak playing game manager, with the OL and RG imposing their will on the opposing defenses, to the point Dak could sit back in the pocket and dink dunk his way to a FG.

Dak’s record when down at half, especially in the play-offs, is straight garbage. Any defense that can make Dak sit in the pocket and make decisions, is going to win A LOT more than lose. And this is going to be more and more evident with the roster finally deteriorating it looks like.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he's signed by one of those teams who get first-round picks. They usually have crappie teams, but super dak can fix them.

one offensive lineman is out he has the worst offensive line in the whole NFL, probably the worst ever assembled.

defense isn't creating turnovers or putting points on the board, then they are the worst ever too.
running backs who don't score every time they touch the ball, then they too are the worst ever.
Coaching, if they can call touchdown plays on every play, then they are the worst ever.
the defense has to pitch a shoutout too, or they are the worst ever.

I just don't know how the orange jumpsuit guy could play for such a waste of the team, but Cooper lollipop arm Rush won 5 games with them. lmao... hum

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
In 2019, Dak never won a game when trailing by half-time. They were 7-0 when leading and 0-8 when down.

This was the year they moved away from Zeke being the central point of the offense with Moore at the helm. Dak made a name for being some alleged comeback king, as from 2016-2018 they had the most 4th quarter “comebacks”, but these games were basically Dak playing game manager, with the OL and RG imposing their will on the opposing defenses, to the point Dak could sit back in the pocket and dink dunk his way to a FG.

Dak’s record when down at half, especially in the play-offs, is straight garbage. Any defense that can make Dak sit in the pocket and make decisions, is going to win A LOT more than lose. And this is going to be more and more evident with the roster finally deteriorating it looks like.
Yep - basically what 8 years of data shows us is that when teams force Dak to pass the Cowboys will likely lose. When the opponent is weak on defense and can't stop the run. But the second you run into a defense that has the LB's and defensive front along with the ability to disguise coverage this whole thing falls apart.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Dak has 1 Wild Card win against the 8-9 Bucs since he signed his big contract, not 2.
That's not possible.

What kind of playoff choke artist LOSER would sign a big contract and then deliver only 1 WC win against a pathetic team that didn't even have a winning record and was perhaps the worst playoff team in NFL history?

Oh wait....let's change the subject