My Last Act as a Staff Member...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1226955 said:
Hostile,

You're one of my favorite posters. You bring rationality to the irrational, logic to the illogical, and humorless to the humor. :)

:bow:
I hope your tangue got all tongled up on that one.

:lmao2:

Thanks.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Yeah, come on back here with the commoners, so we can jump down your throat... ;) It's been a pleasure kissing up to you for 2 years, now I don't have too. You've actually been very pleasent, I miss your debates with nors, I wish they could bring nors back for 1 day so we can see you 2 debate again.

godofwar

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1226950 said:
A woman's perogative, but glad I could speak for you as well. :laugh2:

'Preciate it. I may need your services in the future if my tangue gets all tongled up as Hos likes to say. :laugh1:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hostile;1226952 said:
I really do want to be a regular Joe poster again. I'd be lying if I said I haven't missed that. I had fun. I'm a little burned out. Down the road if they needed me and wanted me back I'd consider it. As I said, they are great people and I admire them. But I need a break.

Hey, good for you, Hostile...

When you were a moderator I always liked the way you tactfully handled all the trolls with your facts of the game of football...it was harsh.

Now that you are a regular Joe, I would not like to be on the receiving end of your posts if I were a troll! :eek:

Now, to celebrate, go make yourself a BLT with avocado and a big glass of cold milk...

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1226952 said:
I really do want to be a regular Joe poster again. I'd be lying if I said I haven't missed that. I had fun. I'm a little burned out. Down the road if they needed me and wanted me back I'd consider it. As I said, they are great people and I admire them. But I need a break.

http://img167.*************/img167/2139/youreawesomevq7.gif

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Wow, that's a shock! I certainly understand, though. Despite all the glory ;) you must get for being a Mod, I can't imagine how thankless it must be.

You've done a great job.

:cheers:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Thanks Hos. I hate to see you go (as a mod), and I hope you still post as much as always. Your insight is rare for an internet message board.

Please hang around.

:toast2: