My Last Act as a Staff Member...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hostile;1226888 said:
...is to briefly sticky this thread and say thank you.

That's right, after nearly 4 years I'm stepping down, but I am not going away. It's time for me to be a regular Joe poster again.

Keep that appluase to a minimum. ;)

Hey man. It will still be good to talk "Boys" with you. Keep on putting those great words into cyberspace and I will look forward to reading them.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well you already know how I feel about you.

You also know I will always lend an ear when you need someone to talk to, even if I basically tell you to pee off after some time.:p:

I will always consider you a friend and I think the site will miss you as an admin, many people will never know how much you have done behind the scenes to help make this place the best Cowboys board on the net.

Enjoy your rest, you have earned it.:bow:

The only thing that scares me now is that your post count can triple because you have more time to post instead of doing admin duties.

Duane

Reaction score
No one has cared more about this board or the Boys than you have and your leadership as an Admin will be greatly missed.

You've always been a great poster and now that you're giving up your Admin duties I look forward to more in depth, thought provoking posts. You may even be able to wrestle the posts per day crown away from Crazy Cowboy now. :p:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Duane;1227308 said:
You may even be able to wrestle the posts per day crown away from Crazy Cowboy now. :p:

Thanks for posting...

:laugh2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Hos, allow me to be the 67th person to say we'll miss you not being a mod.

You'll still be expected to give the trolls hell as Joe Poster, though.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
thanks for being a great mod hos..

you're an accomplished writer which makes for great reads.

lane.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Hey Hostile I just knew you where going to bail before you payed up on our Troy Smith...Brady Quinn bet!:D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.......Hos and HH31 on an even playing field.....

Oh the possibilities :eek:hboy:

Seriously though, thank you for being a great contributer and leader of this board. I may not always agree with you, but I will always respect you. :toast:

ravidubey

Reaction score
Though I fully expect you'll be a mod again one day, I will say props and thank you for your hard work and dedication and ask that you enjoy your well-earned freedom.

cheers

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
You were the least imperious mod here--with a sense of humor to boot--and that will always be appreciated. And it's good to know you won't be going away for good.

superpunk

Reaction score
This may be a little crass, considering the how recently removed Hos is - but I think I have an eye for talent, and I'd just like to throw my candidate into the ring.

Link.

Don't sleep on this.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
superpunk;1227489 said:
This may be a little crass, considering the how recently removed Hos is - but I think I have an eye for talent, and I'd just like to throw my candidate into the ring.

Link.

Don't sleep on this.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

I remember that thread....trouble maker!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Even as a hated rivals fan, I have nothing but great things to say about Hostile.

We have seen eye to eye on topics, and went toe to toe on others. But always responded with respect, humor, and of course the occasional rib shot.

Glad that you will still be posting, the place simply would be the same without you. And sometimes you just need a break in life with certain things. I bet Pops even takes a day or so off from Dr. Pepper every now and then.

I look at it this way too...the beast has been unleashed. I am going to have to step up my game a little. Geez.

Thanks Bro. You did a fine service to the board as a Mod/Admin, and will to enlighten some through your words.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1227524 said:
Even as a hated rivals fan, I have nothing but great things to say about Hostile.

We have seen eye to eye on topics, and went toe to toe on others. But always responded with respect, humor, and of course the occasional rib shot.

Glad that you will still be posting, the place simply would be the same without you. And sometimes you just need a break in life with certain things. I bet Pops even takes a day or so off from Dr. Pepper every now and then.
I look at it this way too...the beast has been unleashed. I am going to have to step up my game a little. Geez.

Thanks Bro. You did a fine service to the board as a Mod/Admin, and will to enlighten some through your words.

I started the 3rd quarter of the game last night an haven't stopped.

Now that Hos has posted this bomb shell.......I may continue for another 48hrs.

After I have some coffee I'll post more concerning this issue. :)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1227524 said:
I bet Pops even takes a day or so off from Dr. Pepper every now and then.

Doubt it. He may be a gimp, but CBZ is one salty old bastid who holds his caffeine like no other. :D