My Last Act as a Staff Member...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Go get another Harley and ride off into retirement.

Funny, but do you think you will post more now since you don't have to monitor all of the threads ?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jarv;1227095 said:
Go get another Harley and ride off into retirement.

Funny, but do you think you will post more now since you don't have to monitor all of the threads ?
I'm shopping for an Electra Glide right now Jarv. I looked at a nice one Saturday.

I can see me posting more now.

~shudder~

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hostile;1227100 said:
I'm shopping for an Electra Glide right now Jarv. I looked at a nice one Saturday.

~shudder~

Nice, get a radio to listen to tunes and Cowboys games...

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
damn...hate to see a great site lose one of its better mods.

they'll have a hard time replacing you!

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Thanks hostile...you did an amazing job and why do you have to leave us now in such a dire time.:bang2:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1227100 said:

~shudder~

be a man and get a real harley
wimp

you haven't lived till you rode a hardtail cross country through the rain and snow

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
stealth;1227153 said:
be a man and get a real harley
wimp

you haven't lived till you rode a hardtail cross country through the rain and snow
Snow?

You lost me.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
As a person who had the pleasure of hanging out in NY with the abrasive, ogre, we call "Hostile" I would like to share a few thoughts.

In our little world here, my love for the Cowboys is only exceeded by my feelings for the team that has worked so hard to make this place what it is.

Hos holds a special place for me, as does everyone I've interacted with in helping to build this site. Hos, you see, was the person who contacted me to become a moderator. And for that, I will always dislike him.

But I put that dislike aside mostly because there were so many other things to dislike about him...such as the way he continually embarrassed me during his 3 day stay in NY.

As I write this, I realize, I don't really have much good to say about him...other than the fact that he's one of the best human beings I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with.

Ya know, I realize it's a bit naive to expect that things will never change. I suppose being an adult is all about adjusting to situations and moving on. But right now, there's a kid in me who's very saddened by this.

So, thanks, Hos, for your trust in me....thanks for you encouragement and talking me through some tough times...and thanks for your friendship.

PS: You still owe me money.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Juke99;1227171 said:
As a person who had the pleasure of hanging out in NY with the abrasive, ogre, we call "Hostile" I would like to share a few thoughts.

In our little world here, my love for the Cowboys is only exceeded by my feelings for the team that has worked so hard to make this place what it is.

Hos holds a special place for me, as does everyone I've interacted with in helping to build this site. Hos, you see, was the person who contacted me to become a moderator. And for that, I will always dislike him.

But I put that dislike aside mostly because there were so many other things to dislike about him...such as the way he continually embarrassed me during his 3 day stay in NY.

As I write this, I realize, I don't really have much good to say about him...other than the fact that he's one of the best human beings I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with.

Ya know, I realize it's a bit naive to expect that things will never change. I suppose being an adult is all about adjusting to situations and moving on. But right now, there's a kid in me who's very saddened by this.

So, thanks, Hos, for your trust in me....thanks for you encouragement and talking me through some tough times...and thanks for your friendship.

Most people make the debtor pay up before they lay the stuff on thick. ;)

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
:thankyou: for all your hard work Hos, glad you will still be around.

Have one on me... :beer1:

superpunk

Reaction score
I think your last act should be to make Winicki "disappear", but I'll leave it up to you.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
George;1227194 said:
Most people make the debtor pay up before they lay the stuff on thick. ;)

Ah, it was only a nickel he owed me in a bet he lost.

Martice

Reaction score
See you around Hos. You are one of my favorite posters and if anything, cause me to think and rethink my opinions before I give them.

See you around and welcome back to the ranks of us common folk.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;1227171 said:

:lmao2:

I haven't fogotten the nickel I owe you. I hope to finish my "project" this weekend and get your money to you. I did change the focus of it just a wee bit.

It was a riot embarrassing you in NYC. I still don't know why you wouldn't let me wear my Ted Williams jersey to Yankee Stadium.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v303/aardvark69/Waterboy_2.jpg

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!