OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pink Floyd, gotcha! Thought he was one of those obscure old timers. Lol

Yep. A little brain teaser on this one.

th

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
As we sway to the tune of our argument and whisper big words that waste our breath. Baby, I know we've got our flaws How I know we don't have it all But Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love "I'm sorry" flows, the faucet's broke But neither of us change We're past butterflies and goossebumps We know each other's dirty games But at the end of the day when I ask you what's wrong You put a smile on your face as you sing your love songs Cause Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love And even if you don't want to own it It's just as much your fault as mine

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As we sway to the tune of our argument and whisper big words that waste our breath. Baby, I know we've got our flaws How I know we don't have it all But Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love "I'm sorry" flows, the faucet's broke But neither of us change We're past butterflies and goossebumps We know each other's dirty games But at the end of the day when I ask you what's wrong You put a smile on your face as you sing your love songs Cause Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love Baby we've got love love love love love And even if you don't want to own it It's just as much your fault as mine
No idea. Hopefully someone knows.....and mine too. Maybe @OmerV or @Trouty ?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No idea. Hopefully someone knows.....and mine too. Maybe @OmerV or @Trouty ?
I have since bowed out of this thread, Runny. Its too large in scope, and some members stick to niche genres. can't do it. well, i can, too, but it isn't fun.

Loc, my boi, my brudda from anudda mudda, beautiful post, as I would expect from your low-key audiophile self :)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kill the spirit and you'll be blinded, the end is always the same
Play with fire, you burn your fingers and lose your hold of the flame, oh

I’m lost on both of these.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been feelin' so sick inside
Got to get better, lord before I die
Seven doctors couldn't help my head, they said
You better quit son before your dead

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Ricky’s been kickin the gong,