NBA Playoffs thread

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I'm so glad I was too tired to watch the Rox play the Blazers last night. I'd have been really mad at staying up to watch them lose in such a disastrous fashion. smh

It was a great game. Lots of back and forth and the intensity you expect from the Playoffs. I expect this series to go 7 games.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a great game. Lots of back and forth and the intensity you expect from the Playoffs. I expect this series to go 7 games.

As long as it ends with the Roclets advancing, I'm all for it. lol

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Admittedly, I'm a Spurs homer, too - but if all teams are playing their games at full strength, I don't see anyone beating San Antonio this year. The streak they just rattled off (19 in a row) was impressive not because of how many they won, but how they were absolutely dismantling teams. Their ball-movement is tough to stop, and you can't key on any one player. They have essentially 7 guys (Duncan, Tony, Manu, Mills, Belinelli, Green, Kawhi) that could go for 20 plus any game. No other team has that depth.

The only team in the West that worries me, obviously, is OKC. KD is KD, and like you said, they have a ton of guys that step up against the Spurs.

Nobody in the East bothers me.

Man, I love me some San Antonio Spurs. They seem to dink and dunk championships throughout the last decade. Real tribute to them. I like Duncan, I like that the General got a couple titles before he retired.

But... I see the Heat dropping the hammer again.
Also, at some point OKC will get in there too.

LeBron gets 3 straight then.... "Things change".

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is about where I start watching the NBA, about all I can take these days.

Lets go....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmKVIzX6u_s0OAOdeHAMfaWATOVsdvtkZGhwRRONUOWUklT1K_

Brought out the old logo for good luck!

*Merged*

And *high five* even though they lost last night...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I hope the Rockets win. Assuming the Spurs also win their 1st round match-up then that will pit them against the Spurs in the 2nd round. It will be nice to shut up the Rocket fans who say they aren't scared of the Spurs.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Heehee... Admiral... Affirmative!

tumblr_mco6rxFLU41qbvnui.png

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Man, I love me some San Antonio Spurs. They seem to dink and dunk championships throughout the last decade. Real tribute to them. I like Duncan, I like that the General got a couple titles before he retired.

But... I see the Heat dropping the hammer again.
Also, at some point OKC will get in there too.

LeBron gets 3 straight then.... "Things change".

The Spurs are just a great basketball team.

If Wade doesn't get hurt again, the Heat will win their third straight, and then the team will probably blow up, lol.

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that the Pacers make it to the Eastern Conference Finals, either.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Spurs are just a great basketball team.

If Wade doesn't get hurt again, the Heat will win their third straight, and then the team will probably blow up, lol.

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that the Pacers make it to the Eastern Conference Finals, either.

The Spurs are probably the most successful sports team over the last 20 years IMO.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I am getting PM's from users laughing at how you are chasing me around the forum.

Want a cookie? Lmao

Yea, Im sure nobody is laughing about pennants or WS titles being the same. Or Horse Head Giradi being the "coach" of the year. Or General's and Admiral's being confused.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Still haven't fully recovered from Sunday's loss in SA.... GO Mavs

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
the nba scheduling is screwy. the spurs/mavs played at noon sunday and don't play again until wed. the rockets/blazers played the late evening game sunday and play again on tues,

MC KAos

Reaction score
the nba scheduling is screwy. the spurs/mavs played at noon sunday and don't play again until wed. the rockets/blazers played the late evening game sunday and play again on tues,

The nba knew the spurs/mavs series would be short, so they had long breaks early so the spurs wouldn't sit around for a week and a half before the second round started. The rockets/blazers series will go at least 6

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
The Wizards will make the Eastern Conference finals. They will beat the Bulls because the Bulls cannot defend Nene without allowing Wall and Beal to go off. And they will beat whoever makes it out of the Indiana/Atlanta series.

Book it.