Povar
Reaction score
Bucks vs Celtics - Game 7 Now
Saturday, Apr. 28, 2018 • 8:00 PM ET
TD Garden • Boston, MA
National: TNT
Local: FSWIS, NBCSB
Radio: 620 AM/103.3 FM WTMJ

I want to see double OT and i want to see whichever team win on a last second jumper.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great win tonight. Rozier came on to put this one away. Even being a 2 seed, great to see them advance with all the injuries.

I dont see us beating Philly, but Id like to see a well contested series. Our D is still strong, I can see us stealing a couple wins by forcing some cold offense.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Great win tonight. Rozier came on to put this one away. Even being a 2 seed, great to see them advance with all the injuries.

I dont see us beating Philly, but Id like to see a well contested series. Our D is still strong, I can see us stealing a couple wins by forcing some cold offense.

It won't be an easy series for Philly. Even with the injuries you got some young ballers. I love how Rozier's been playing as well as Tatum, and you have home court advantage. It should be a good series.

I think Boston/Philly ECF might be a normal thing in the future when you get everyone back healthy.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It won't be an easy series for Philly. Even with the injuries you got some young ballers. I love how Rozier's been playing as well as Tatum, and you have home court advantage. It should be a good series.

I think Boston/Philly ECF might be a normal thing in the future when you get everyone back healthy.
It will be interesting next year with Hayward and KI back and development from Fultz and more development from Simmons