dallasdave

Reaction score
Bucks vs Celtics - Game 7 Now
Saturday, Apr. 28, 2018 • 8:00 PM ET
TD Garden • Boston, MA
National: TNT
Local: FSWIS, NBCSB
Radio: 620 AM/103.3 FM WTMJ

I want to see double OT and i want to see whichever team win on a last second jumper.
Celtics had a nice win to start over the 76ers :yourock::yourock::yourock:

dallasdave

Reaction score
tenor.gif
Is that PUtty ?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm impressed with Brad Stevens. Celtics were playing without Gordon Hayward, Kyrie Irving and Jaylen Brown (Their 3 best players) and they destroyed a fine young team like Philly by 16 points on one days' rest! Impressive!
I don't see the Sixers getting past the Irish em. You never know though.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I'm starting to really think the Celtics might make the Finals. Their defense is just too good and they got plenty of scorers, and they've got the best coach left in the playoffs IMO. Also unless the Raptors advance they will have home court advantage throughout the remainder of the East.

Having said that I do not believe they will beat either Golden State or Houston in the Finals if they do make it.

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm starting to really think the Celtics might make the Finals. Their defense is just too good and they got plenty of scorers, and they've got the best coach left in the playoffs IMO. Also unless the Raptors advance they will have home court advantage throughout the remainder of the East.

Having said that I do not believe they will beat either Golden State or Houston in the Finals if they do make it.

Agreed, but watch out in 2019! With Irving, Hayward and Brown healthy, they'll DESTROY!

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I really want to see what they do with Rozier. I can see them trading him in the offseason.

Why not keep him as Kyrie's backup for a year? Then in 2019 he'll be a restricted FA and he'll probably get a good offer from another team that I assume Boston won't match.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why not keep him as Kyrie's backup for a year? Then in 2019 he'll be a restricted FA and he'll probably get a good offer from another team that I assume Boston won't match.
Keeping him is the most likely option for them, but I could also see Ainge selling high on him