NBA Playoffs

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Warriors are done...I think the Rockets finish them off in game 6 even without CP3. They just look like the better team on both ends of the floor

Shoot I hope so! Imagine the horror of Warriors fans and band wagoners if they get beat without CP3, that would be amazing!

But I think this will goto game 7.

CP3less and in Warriors house - that’s a tough one.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Lol, after every loss some folks jump on and claim "I think team (blank) is done."

Agreed, Paul is out for Game 6. That's a huge loss. GS might be getting Iggy back for game 6. As soon as Iggy went down that's when the series turned. I can easily see Warriors winning this series if Paul does not return in Game 7.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Difference is that Curry actually dribbles and creates his own shot a lot. Ray Allen was doing that early in his career, and I think Reggie did more running off of screens and didn't really dribble much.
I would rank it as Ray, Curry, Reggie tied with Dirk.

Ya, forgot Dirk.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who didn't see Cleveland winning game 6? This stuff is so scripted.
Game 7 is going to be interesting. We have been dominant at home. However they have Lebron, and as good as we have been we are still very green (pun imtended)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Game 7 is going to be interesting. We have been dominant at home. However they have Lebron, and as good as we have been we are still very green (pun imtended)
Boston at home as you well know is an extremely hard win for the road team... even with Lebron. I have Boston winning this one.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boston at home as you well know is an extremely hard win for the road team... even with Lebron. I have Boston winning this one.
We will see. Alot will depend on if any other Cavs show up. Its been Lebron and nothing else in Boston. His support has been outright awful

kskboys

Reaction score
Who didn't see Cleveland winning game 6? This stuff is so scripted.
Yup. That's why I quit watching basketball. Was a pretty avid Spurs fan until the Derek Fisher shot was allowed. That was a joke. Even have a rule about it now, something about you can't set up and take a shot in .4 seconds. And that whole series, it was blatantly obvious that they wanted Kobe in the finals. I never believed the conspiracy stuff until that series. It was sick.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Bostn is so stupid. They are killing thecCavs with hustle, ball movement, and quality shots. Then, they just start jacking up 3s as fast as possible. Just horrible execution and coaching. There is no reason this series should have gone 7 games. Boston should have won in 5.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
we'll see what Harden is made of tonight but not expecting much. Need some others to step up, mainly Ariza and Gordon.

A game 7 is all but a certainty......

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I wonder if people will still say Curry is the best shooter of all time still. I'll take Ray Alllen or Reggie Miller any day over him.

They should and they'd be right...

Steph's career #'s
43.6% 3-PT
51.3% 2-PT
90.3% FT

R. Miller:
39.5% 3-PT
51.6% 2-PT
88.8% FT

R. Allen:
40% 3-PT
48.5% 2-PT
89.4% FT

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Warriors are done...I think the Rockets finish them off in game 6 even without CP3. They just look like the better team on both ends of the floor

After the first quarter this post looks to be correct. I can't even recognize this GS team. Getting blown out at home in an elimination game wth.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Durant refuses to pass the ball, multiple times including on their last possession of the half, the entire defense collapsed around him and he refused to pass it to a wide open teammate.

Instead he throws up another contested jumper and misses.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Durant refuses to pass the ball, multiple times including on their last possession of the half, the entire defense collapsed around him and he refused to pass it to a wide open teammate.

Instead he throws up another contested jumper and misses.

Yeah he's 5 for 14. Only reason he has 19 points is he's gotten 12 free throws. He's been getting exposed this series.