NBA Playoffs

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I guess you're a Laker fan? IMO he's not going there, he's staying East.

Philly is likely going to the Eastern Conference Finals, possibly the Finals. I think he'll end up there.
Ya Laker fan. I'm not sure i want him on the Lakers but i think they will pursue him and i think his family wants to be there. Lakers need a real center not Lebron.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Lebron with Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid is pretty much more guaranteed Finals appearances. Probably some wins.

Lebron going West he might not get out of the first or second round with The Rockets and Warriors.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lebron with Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid is pretty much more guaranteed Finals appearances. Probably some wins.

Lebron going West he might not get out of the first or second round with The Rockets and Warriors.
With a healthy Kyrie and Hayward with a more experienced Tatum and Brown I believe we would challenge that team. That would be a hell of a series though

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ya Laker fan. I'm not sure i want him on the Lakers but i think they will pursue him and i think his family wants to be there. Lakers need a real center not Lebron.
Lakers just need to get older. Probably need 1 more core piece, but you guys just need to grow

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Lakers just need to get older. Probably need 1 more core piece, but you guys just need to grow
I'm expecting the Lakers to resign Randle. I expect Pope and Lopez to be gone. Lakers have the Cavs 1st RD pick i think, not sure what to expect from that yet. Lakers will have nothing at center and i don't think Randle can play center all season as the starter. I'm not sure what the answer is for the Lakers from FA kind of just crossing my fingers and hoping it all works out. With a average center i think the Lakers should be in the playoffs next year, the question is will that be a weak 8 or a strong 5.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm expecting the Lakers to resign Randle. I expect Pope and Lopez to be gone. Lakers have the Cavs 1st RD pick i think, not sure what to expect from that yet. Lakers will have nothing at center and i don't think Randle can play center all season as the starter. I'm not sure what the answer is for the Lakers from FA kind of just crossing my fingers and hoping it all works out. With a average center i think the Lakers should be in the playoffs next year, the question is will that be a weak 8 or a strong 5.
Expect a weak 8 and hope for a strong 5. You never know, look at Indy.

Just getting the young'uns learning playoff ball will go along way

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Pretty sure Lakers pick up team options on Zubac and TBryant. Zubac just needs to hit the weight room.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm not ready to put my confidence in Zubac or Bryant yet. They might be able to be decent bench pieces from what i can see so far.

Well unless you are signing DCousins, otay. I have confidence in Zubac. He just needs to get stronger.