NBA season 19-20 Part 2

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow! Great game and great shot by Anunoby.

This is the type of game Toronto has needed to play against us. They arent going to be able to play their transition game against us, so their guards have to be able to find and hit their shots against our length.

I still think we win in 5

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Heat only down 3 with 7minutes left in the 4th. If the Heat can find a way to win this game, i think that will be it for the Bucs.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Heat 3-0............Can the Bucs win 4 in a row?...Doesn't look good for them...If i was a Celtic fan i would be happy about this, ya the heat can play, but this is a easier match up for the Celtics.

This is like if the Lakers advance and the Clippers get knocked vs the Nuggets.

Nuggets vs Heat finals?........:laugh:

ghst187

Reaction score
And every time someone says it, its always completely unsubstantiated, and by someone who doesnt even follow the sport

not true...legit polling is saying this....those are polls asking people the question....Harris polling to name one.
I haven’t seen actual viewership numbers for tv but people responding to polls are claiming they aren’t watching so the claims are “substantiated”...that said...people don’t always respond to polls honestly either.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
not true...legit polling is saying this....those are polls asking people the question....Harris polling to name one.
I haven’t seen actual viewership numbers for tv but people responding to polls are claiming they aren’t watching so the claims are “substantiated”...that said...people don’t always respond to polls honestly either.
Doesnt mean anything without knowing who they are polling. All that matters anyways are ratings, attendance and merchandising. I dont know about merchandising, but they have been doing just fine with ratings

ghst187

Reaction score
Doesnt mean anything without knowing who they are polling. All that matters anyways are ratings, attendance and merchandising. I dont know about merchandising, but they have been doing just fine with ratings

hence my caveats....
(I would suspect attendance is down, kidding)

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
hence my caveats....
(I would suspect attendance is down, kidding)
NBA TV ratings are a mess because the crowd that tends to follow the NBA is younger and using newer tech such as streaming.
The uptick now means a lot of the older viewers are watching which was always going to be the case because what the heck else is on.
Merch and the like has never been an issue.
Attendance fluctuates city to city based on excitement and performance.
The NBA has great teams in LA, BOS, MIA.
They are feeling really good about these playoffs.

ghst187

Reaction score
NBA TV ratings are a mess because the crowd that tends to follow the NBA is younger and using newer tech such as streaming.
The uptick now means a lot of the older viewers are watching which was always going to be the case because what the heck else is on.
Merch and the like has never been an issue.
Attendance fluctuates city to city based on excitement and performance.
The NBA has great teams in LA, BOS, MIA.
They are feeling really good about these playoffs.

I was joking about attendance since they are playing in the bubble...

phildadon86

Reaction score
Heat 3-0............Can the Bucs win 4 in a row?...Doesn't look good for them...If i was a Celtic fan i would be happy about this, ya the heat can play, but this is a easier match up for the Celtics.

This is like if the Lakers advance and the Clippers get knocked vs the Nuggets.

Nuggets vs Heat finals?........:laugh:
This is assuming the Celtics beat Toronto?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Bucs prevent sweep, 3-1 now. Didn't watch game, looks like Giannis left game with ankle injury.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol a Bucks fan over at their SB Nation was saying the fix is in. You dont get to say that when you lose 4-1. Especially when you have the MVP. If anything the NBA would have fixed it to get Giannis to the finals

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Rockets need someone, anyone, to man up and be a #3. They cant just let russ and harden try to drag the entire team to a win.