News: NBC: Jaylon Smith expects to be better than Notre Dame 100 percent

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
If JS’s necromancy can translate to the next level our defense will be a juggernaut

Safety wouldn't be a bad idea some because if necromancer some serious muscle, he won't ever be running over guys moving toward him or big guys. He lacks power. Plays soft in my eyes.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Jaylon is an outstanding young man, well spoken and great character. he is one player i am rooting for in every which way to be a successful Cowboy. With the drive he has already shown just to get back and be able to play, i wouldn't put anything past this young man and i expect him to be a much better player this season than he was last season, brace or no brace

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You were the main person who was adamant about him never playing again. So him playing in any form, should be a miracle of modern medicine to you. So why criticize?
He's not saying anything with any meaning. He is a maturing pro athlete, of course he's going to be better now than he was in college. I'm convinced he's healed. He sounded like he's trying to convince himself with comments like that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mr. Texas Star some threads you should just abstain from.
Jaylon is the one that should have abstained from comment. He is expected to be better this year than he was in college, so why state the obvious? Is he trying to convince himself?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
More like you are still trying to convince yourself he is still hurt.

Ego
I'm convinced he is fine. But you go ahead a run with your own fake new narative. That would be par for you, drumming up drama.

DiResta

Reaction score
Jaylon is Lees successor if hes returned to form and Vander Esch is your mike
both perfectly fit their positions
as for this year i expect more base defense if everyones healthy but

i expected a fantastic duo in Lee and Rolando and it turned out they rarely played together (Lee injured or McClain suspended)

Jaylon healthy at sam is exciting to me as a situational pass rusher

Undefeated

Reaction score
Jaylon is the one that should have abstained from comment. He is expected to be better this year than he was in college, so why state the obvious? Is he trying to convince himself?
Because some people said he would never be the player he was in college, other people said "he will never play again"... not quite sure who some of those people are

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Jaylon hasn't yet proven agile enough to be a LB and some folks are talking about him playing safety? SMDH

Sydla

Reaction score
Sounds like not quite normal to me with waffling on the AFO brace.

Is he waffling? I read it as him saying he's not using it now but until they actually put the pads on and he starts running around in game situations, you never know.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jaylon is pure potential. I will believe he is 100% when we see it on the field. What else should he say.

Sydla

Reaction score

Your continued bitterness over anything and everything Smith is hilarious. You've moved on from the whole "he'll never play" to now criticizing him for typical player speak.

LOL.