NCAA 2018 College Football

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saban was a jerk but that isn't new. Always has been.
Guy is uniquely driven to win and that comes with the territory it seems.
Bama is picked to go undefeated every year and hasn't in 10 seasons.
They play 3 pointless games and Louisville is a very down team.

Saban is testy because Hurts is going to transfer.
Saban could have named Tua starter months ago as everyone knew he was the better QB.
He created drama/noise where there didn't need to be any.

Bama seems to be handed a free loss yearly but it will be tough this year to beat Auburn and Georgia in back to back games as I suspect will be required.
Then again maybe they lose to Auburn, lose the division and get to skip facing Georgia to cruise to the playoffs like last year.
But I suspect that path will be very rare.

Auburn's QB Stidham is very, very good and Bama is the team that is the target of everyone.
It has caught them yearly so I expect a loss catches them again.

Louisville is predicted to win 7 games and finish 5th in the ACC, beating them without a known QB doesn't prove much.

You are warped. Did your team get raped by Bama by chance? Not sure how much they have to win to gain your approval. Sounds like your just an irrational hater, b/c none of your attempts to cheapen their success make any sense.

The little twit reporter was just trying to stir the pot and create a story for herself and Saban sniffed her out. If the reporter were a man, it wouldn't be a story and there would have been no apology.

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is the one bummer about NCAA football is the clear lack of parity. It feels like the same ole' song and dance every season.

College football , unlike the NFL, is truly about coaching as much as anything b/c the players come and go. So, whenever you see a program highly ranked for 3-4 years, you know that coach is kicking some butt. BSU lost a great coach to U of Washington , and they haven't been the same program since. Meanwhile, Washington is now a national power. Chris Peterson is going to win wherever he goes. I think thats what makes college ball great. Its about the teaching and the coaching strategies as much as the talent. The NFL is all about talent. If you got Brady or Rodgers you win. Heck, Barry Switzer coached Jimmy Johnson's team to a super bowl win......... thus proving the point.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On a side note, anyone watching the TCU fans rock ATT stadium? The cowboys WISH they had that kind of fan support at home.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Any chance those TCU fans can stay for the Giants game Sunday...they are rocking the stadium.