NCAA Football Championships

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least 2 good games tonight. No blow outs, and no team leading by more than one possession at any point in the games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Penix might have the NFL scouts scrambling tomorrow.
If Dallas beats Washington, I read, if true, they would get the #3 pick in the draft. Bears have Panthers #1 pick overall. Bears could make a trade and get a lot of good future picks and build around Fields. Penix could end up in Washington.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Dallas beats Washington, I read, if true, they would get the #3 pick in the draft. Bears have Panthers #1 pick overall. Bears could make a trade and get a lot of good future picks and build around Fields. Penix could end up in Washington.
I would be okay with that. Rather see a competitive division rather than four easy games every season.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't care if it's short yardage, I am not running it against the Texas DTs when you've got a red hot QB and 3 NFL WRs

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
All good. Lot of Penn State fans on this forum

2 questions:

What's your feeling as a fan with regards to Franklin? Of the Penn State fans I know it's about 50/50 that either love him or want him gone

Also, I understand the rivalry. I will not root for Ohio State or Michigan State under any circumstances. But I was rooting for you guys against Ole Miss.... I didn't realize the blood ran that hot toward us. I figured you guys saved all your animosity for the Buckeyes
I’ve had enough of James. He recruits and puts quality players in the NFL but why aren’t we seeing the results on Saturday’s. He’s not a good game manager and particularly bad with clock management and what are you doing for me against Michigan and Ohio State - 4 wins and 15 losses.

In central PA I would say it’s 50/50 on the OSU or Michigan dislike. Oddly, ND probably garners the most dislike and we don’t play them anymore.