NCAA Football Championships

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
He should be but maybe his injury history is an issue for some

He had a season ending injury like 3 straight years at Indiana
I was wondering what he was going to be at UDub cuz on occasion he would flash glimpses of what he could be while at Indiana.

I think the problem was…well…Indiana.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I was wondering what he was going to be at UDub cuz on occasion he would flash glimpses of what he could be while at Indiana.

I think the problem was…well…Indiana.
Yeah it's a tough place to win but Kalen DeBoer was his OC for a season or two at IU

When he got the job at UW Penix transferred and they're making magic out there together

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Nah, my man, but you got me in the right conference. Kudos.
Ok so I'm guessing B1G East since that's where most of Michigans fiercest rivals are?

Sparty? PSU?

EDIT

So you saw Penix at IU, are you an IU fan? And heard Ufers famous call of Anthony Carter's game winner TD on final play in Ann Arbor back in late 70s?

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Yeah it's a tough place to win but Kalen DeBoer was his OC for a season or two at IU

When he got the job at UW Penix transferred and they're making magic out there together
DoBoer is a damn good coach. So far proving to be Dan Lanning’s kryptonite.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
We Are!

We are losing to OSU and Michigan every year as well. lol.
All good. Lot of Penn State fans on this forum

2 questions:

What's your feeling as a fan with regards to Franklin? Of the Penn State fans I know it's about 50/50 that either love him or want him gone

Also, I understand the rivalry. I will not root for Ohio State or Michigan State under any circumstances. But I was rooting for you guys against Ole Miss.... I didn't realize the blood ran that hot toward us. I figured you guys saved all your animosity for the Buckeyes

Mannix

Reaction score
Katie George taking voice lessons from Erin Andrews.

RS12

Reaction score
Fautanu having a nice game. Great footwork but not ideal size. Could be there when Cowboys draft.