NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

uvaballa

Reaction score
Yeah, Guy is one the best shooters in the country, yet he's been cold in the tourney.
a win's a win though
Guy and Hunter (a top 10 pick) need to play better if they want to advance. The freshman and Jerome saved them.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Zion hooked and hit Hill in the face and they called a foul on Hill at around 4 minutes to play. Duke proceeded to hit a 3. But VaT had a chance to send to overtime but missed a chip in.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Pretty accurate except he left out that Duke thinks EVERYONE is beneath them
:muttley:

In any case, add in Wake Forest and you get 4 basketball obsessed universities in a state that literally allows k-12 schools to halt classes during times when any of those teams are playing during March Madness.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
One step closer.

Man, I came into the sweet 16 with 13 teams left in my bracket. Lost half my final four and one of my championship game teams. Glad I didn't have money on this.
I lost 800 bucks when Derrick Rose missed Free Throws knocking Memphis out. Rose shot 85% on the year... I gave up trying to win based on logic at that point lol.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Red Raiders representing well!

UVa....survive and advance baby.

Its why this tourney is so great. One bad game against a hot team and the season can be over.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wish list:

Today
Michigan St > Duke
Auburn > Kentucky

Final Four
Texas Tech > Michigan State
Virginia > Auburn

Fine either way with Texas Tech or Virginia for the title