Need to trust Zimmer to fix their run defense

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Next draft, if Jerry lets him.

There are no changes available to fix this. Even keeping Hankins would've made a difference, and he's just average to slightly above. The changes were there in FA, we didn't have the salary cap space to sign them.
Oh I know. The op made it sound as if Zimmer gonna snap his fingers and fix it. As I watch 2 big runs gouch the boys right up the middle. None of these coaches should be here next year and that's probably the plan from Stephen.

vig454

Reaction score
Didn't someone mention that Mike Zimmer was probably going to be the HC? He is not even going to finish the season as DC. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score
This has been going on for 30 years. Blame all the problems on the coordinator that just left. New guy will fix everything. Rinse and repeat.
Yup. And when we do draft DT's early, we do a terrible job at evaluating and pick a project player who wasn't all that good in college!!!!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Didn't someone mention that Mike Zimmer was probably going to be the HC? He is not even going to finish the season as DC. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I'm predicting that not because I think he should get the job, but because it would be the worst move Jerry could make. Jerry has been doing that a lot lately. It's a behavior pattern.

vig454

Reaction score
I'm predicting that not because I think he should get the job, but because it would be the worst move Jerry could make. Jerry has been doing that a lot lately. It's a behavior pattern.
Jerry Jones is showing how his input and influence is destroying this organization. It's turned into a merchandise marketing business but becoming a joke of a competitive NFL organization.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc

I'm waiting...

coult44

Reaction score
The players just aren't doing the fundamentals, that's on them, not the DC.
How many blitzes have been called today? How many pre-snap shifts? How man run blitzes?
Zim was cool in the old days. The games passed him by!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
D is garbage. Zimmer is old and done, just like McCarthy and the Jonesrs. Dak as well. We ain't winning nothing 8n our life times