News: Negotiations with Kazee

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And people will somehow blame Dak's contract. Even though this has been the COWBOY WAY FOR 7 YEARS lol.

I think if there was a poll about winning the SB over the next 10 years, 90% of the fan base would say no. You and I included.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that after a week of free agency, that those are the only deals left for players who remain unsigned.

Geez Ron, this can't be your first rodeo.

Sure, but they have been telling players that since FA began.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I actually think we have a 2-3 year window. Depending how we draft. With Dak at the helm we are much better. We just need an AVERAGE defense
I would be good with just a slightly better than average defense,, lets say opportunistic defense.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak has lead us to a 7-18 record the last 4 years against teams above .500.

We lost 3 games in 2019 where the defense held teams to 17 or less points.
Oh here come the stats that say otherwise. lol. Right on cue. We lost 3 games in 2019 with a great defense right? A game in a hurricane with horrible coaching in every aspect, a game where Dak was missing both starting tackles and WR, and the Saints game where Zeke and Witten fumbled the game away. Oh sorry and the Pollard fumble in the Eagles game. But yea you're right. ITS ALL ON DAK. Get a clue.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh here come the stats that say otherwise. lol. Right on cue. We lost 3 games in 2019 with a great defense right? A game in a hurricane with horrible coaching in every aspect, a game where Dak was missing both starting tackles and WR, and the Saints game where Zeke and Witten fumbled the game away. Oh sorry and the Pollard fumble in the Eagles game. But yea you're right. ITS ALL ON DAK. Get a clue.

Sounds like you're making excuses...

What if I told you that Dak threw a grand total of .... wait for it.... waiiiiit for it..... ZERO TDs in those 3 loses.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Sounds like you're making excuses...

What if I told you that Dak threw a grand total of .... wait for it.... waiiiiit for it..... ZERO TDs in those 3 loses.
What if I told you. Football is a team sport? What if I told you. This thread isnt about Dak. Its about getting better on D?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Can we please redirect this thread back towards signing a safety,, end the Dak talk or take it to the other 10k threads please.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What if I told you. Football is a team sport? What if I told you. This thread isnt about Dak. Its about getting better on D?
ZERO TD passes! He' the 2nd highest paid QB ever! lol

He threw a combined ZERO TD passes in 3 games where our defense held our opponents to 17 points or less. We win those games we go 11-5 and win the division.

Yes, those loses are on him. He needs to play like the 2nd highest paid QB ever and be better then ZERO TD passes.

Maybe you don't care, but I expect more from my QB.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kazee has smooth hips and can also play in the slot as a cb. He dont move like a stiff safety and has wr hands. I like this potential signing except for his injury issues. If he's right, this would be a HUGE deal for the team.

phildadon86

Reaction score
ZERO TD passes! He' the 2nd highest paid QB ever! lol

He threw a combined ZERO TD passes in 3 games where our defense held our opponents to 17 points or less. We win those games we go 11-5 and win the division.

Yes, those loses are on him. He needs to play like the 2nd highest paid QB ever and be better then ZERO TD passes.

Maybe you don't care, but I expect more from my QB.
What was he making then? Just curious. Was he the second highest paid QB? Patrick Mahomes is the HIGHEST PAID EVER. And threw. Wait for it......0 TD PASSES IN THE SUPERBOWL. CUT HIM!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak has lead us to a 7-18 record the last 4 years against teams above .500.

We lost 3 games in 2019 where the defense held teams to 17 or less points.
How many teams above .500 did he beat in 2016 when the team had a decent offense? Quit embarrassing yourself.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Clearly, the Cowboys aren’t done yet at safety. Whether it’s Kazee, Hooker, or perhaps someone else, Dallas appears to be investing far more in the position than they have in recent years.

starfan1

Reaction score
What was he making then? Just curious. Was he the second highest paid QB? Patrick Mahomes is the HIGHEST PAID EVER. And threw. Wait for it......0 TD PASSES IN THE SUPERBOWL. CUT HIM!

hes a troll pay him no mind. Someone check his I P address its funny that this guy has been around about the same timeframe Pappy disappeared. Im being sarcastic but you just never know

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wait a sec ....

You're comparing Dak to a Super Bowl champion and MVP? Mahomes has 3 years as the starter and already accomplished more then Dak probably ever will.

Yikes.... This is why people hate Cowboys fans. They really are delusional beyond repair lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I actually think we have a 2-3 year window. Depending how we draft. With Dak at the helm we are much better. We just need an AVERAGE defense

When you have Dak, you have a window. Our window started the first year he was the starter and will continue until he is no longer the QB.

Now whether Jerry can form a championship caliber cast around Dak on both sides of the ball is anyone guess. I think based on the past most people on here would say no.

But with Dak, the opportunity is there. Now its up to Jerry.