Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I wonder if the numbers are really close but the deal is getting held up on offset language for adverse behaviors related to suspensions and his guarantees? Or is it standard that a suspension voids some or all guaranteed money?
Good question. May be that and guarantees.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
the 2 parties have taken Sunday off from the negotiations. They will resume, and likely finalize the deal Monday...according to multiple reports. Very good chance he will be at practice come Tuesday morning.
Lol! I have my FFL draft tonight!! ****** Jerry!!!

superonyx

Reaction score
He did not and was obligated to pay back part of the signing bonus but the Colts did not enforce that penalty written into the contract.
Wait. I keep reading here that players can’t do that. That players do not have the right to not honor the contract they signed.

Hardline

Reaction score
the 2 parties have taken Sunday off from the negotiations. They will resume, and likely finalize the deal Monday...according to multiple reports. Very good chance he will be at practice come Tuesday morning.
What multiple sources?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lol I have the sixth pick tonight and no one in my league is an in tune cowboys fan, if I could draft Zeke at six and he signs the next day I’d be a hero in my own eyes
west central Texas in da house!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol I have the sixth pick tonight and no one in my league is an in tune cowboys fan, if I could draft Zeke at six and he signs the next day I’d be a hero in my own eyes
I'm fifth. I want him too, but............

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

I'm trying to trade Keenan Allen and Josh Jacobs for Zeke right now!

aria

Reaction score
You're a little too emotional on this guy.
Emotional enough to bully women? Emotional enough to knock out a DJ? Emotional enough to bully a security guard? Emotional enough to throw my college coach under the bus publicly after losing a game? Emotional enough to quit during the middle of a play because I was having a bad night? Emotional enough to refuse to honor a contract I signed? Emotional enough to sit out until I’m the highest paid RB in the league?

Oh, I’m sorry...I thought you were talking about Zeke.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What multiple sources?
Gawd...OK..I aint an internet expert...but I went to Bleacher report a second ago amonst other places...did some reading..but I didn't save them all to my memory. Just saying, they all are saying the same thing. GUESS start with the Bleacherreport then take it from there.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Well,ya know what Marcus? And ,I couldn't fully guarantee it, but if the #21 would've manned out/ shouldered his appointed load for another season? And then pulled this hold-out?
It would be 8 out of every 10 Feudians in supportive sympathy for his hold-out maneuver then ,but, when ol' PAPPY ELLIOTT spouted off back in March or April of this year, showing his card's as to him very likely as to being the mastermind of this prematurely enacted lame brained ploy? Well, that kinda' pretty much set me off on this scorched earth/total war tangent & lifelong grudge o_O

That pretty much sums it up. Many of have stated that if he would've until next season, this isn't even an issue. Hell. I'd be on Zeke's side with that one. But to only play two years?

C'mon, Zeke.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I wonder if the numbers are really close but the deal is getting held up on offset language for adverse behaviors related to suspensions and his guarantees? Or is it standard that a suspension voids some or all guaranteed money?
I'd thought I read where the team could recoup it after a player was suspended ( but,I didn't hear of any "kicking & squawking" after Zeke's b.s. bum rap 6 games,so,idk)

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm trying to trade Keenan Allen and Josh Jacobs for Zeke right now!
I did a fantasy team over on yahoo. I picked up Tony Pollard as AN udfa. mOST HAVENT A CLUE ABOUT HIM. I would even recommend you draft him as an insurance policy late in your draft. CYA.