Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I like the way the Chargers are handling their impasse with Gordon. Talks are now suspended till after the season. When he reports, if he reports, he will play under his current contract, and they’ll start the process again after the season. And Gordon is in his 5th year option, not like Zeke who has no options in his 4th year.

You offer a guy a huge and fair contract. He holds you up. End negotiations so no distraction during the season. Play on your current contract or sit out, and feel free to seek a trade partner, butyou aren’t going anywhere unless we are happy with the compensation. Choose!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Emotional enough to bully women? Emotional enough to knock out a DJ? Emotional enough to bully a security guard? Emotional enough to throw my college coach under the bus publicly after losing a game? Emotional enough to quit during the middle of a play because I was having a bad night? Emotional enough to refuse to honor a contract I signed? Emotional enough to sit out until I’m the highest paid RB in the league?

Oh, I’m sorry...I thought you were talking about Zeke.
I'm cowering behind a pillow fortress your rage caused me to build.
So... yes: Emotional.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That pretty much sums it up. Many of have stated that if he would've until next season, this isn't even an issue. Hell. I'd be on Zeke's side with that one. But to only play two years?

C'mon, Zeke.
No bro! He'd suited up & "done did" 3 season's already.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
FYI....I wouldn’t pick Zeke for fantasy early even if he’s signed. He’s not a top fantasy back, and with the team wanting to get Pollard involved both to cut down Zeke’s touches and to look for more explosive plays in the passing game, I think his fantasy production will be down from last season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
For those doing a fantasy draft as we speak...DRAFT DEVIN SINGLETARY. Rookie RB for the Bills. He will start. Lesean McCoy was cut. You can steal this kid as either an UDFA or very late round pick...sneaky good pick.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have Devin Singletary, Pollard,Tevin Coleman and Sony Michel as my backs.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I did a fantasy team over on yahoo. I picked up Tony Pollard as AN udfa. mOST HAVENT A CLUE ABOUT HIM. I would even recommend you draft him as an insurance policy late in your draft. CYA.

Took Pollard early like in the 9th to make sure no one else got him. It was either him or some very average WR