Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

glimmerman

Reaction score
True, I care about the details but it’s not like I care about every little tweet. I never had any doubt this wouldn’t happen, only hope. I won’t like the detail either way, I just want to see how far Jerry bent the Cowboys future over.
He will have made him the highest paid RB in at least one way. Total money or signing bonus or guaranteed money. My hope is total money but am guessing it’s the guaranteed money..

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Right-on! Telling me to be something else ,cuz' somebody wants something else for a few minutes laugh,,,er,,,Copy!
o_O
I'm glad you're with me on this!
Don't you see? This is therapeutic...
I should prescribe RX's... I am a Doctor of Journalism. And an Honorary Priest. That used to be able to write RX's in AZ. You in AZ?
That stupid law still exists over there?

Rayman70

Reaction score
lol..I'm starting Coleman and Michel..for now
rest of my starters are Rodgers Davante Adams,Edelman,Ertz,flex players are Pollard,Golliday,Josh Gordon, my defense is Carolina, kicker is Bryant. My bench has singletary on it and others

Rayman70

Reaction score
oh..I have Gallup on my bench as well as Marvin Jones. Jones has done me proud year after year.Undre the radar always.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Because that is how the contract is written!!

What is wrong with you people? This is like 2+2 and you are saying it equals 5
No, Jerry Apologists and Fan Boys are just attempting to change the universally accepted definitions of "contract" and "honor" to fit their agendas.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Wait. I keep reading here that players can’t do that. That players do not have the right to not honor the contract they signed.
You really have no clue what you are talking about and bringing some altruistic view of the word honor. Honor a contract means “abide by the terms”. If you don’t abide by terms (honor) you pay fines or may be forced to give back part of the signing bonus. It is that simple.

You are not giving both sides as I saw you write in another thread. The two sides are this:

1) The owners pay signing bonus and guaranteed money no matter what could happen to the player, he could mail it in, get injured and never play another meaningful down-that is the owners poison or risk

2) The player poison is he can’t hold out without getting possibly fined and if he does retire he could have to pay back part of the guarantee. He also can get cut any time but still gets to keep the guarantee.

Those are both sides and the owner is honoring it every single time!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Emotional enough to bully women? Emotional enough to knock out a DJ? Emotional enough to bully a security guard? Emotional enough to throw my college coach under the bus publicly after losing a game? Emotional enough to quit during the middle of a play because I was having a bad night? Emotional enough to refuse to honor a contract I signed? Emotional enough to sit out until I’m the highest paid RB in the league?

Oh, I’m sorry...I thought you were talking about Zeke.
Lol!!!! Ouch! Zeke is scum......I am so ashamed for wanting him to rush for 2,000 yards and 20 TDs. Oh well, go Zeke!!