Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m certain these negotiations were initiated by Zeke’s side. Jerry said he was ready to dig in. He called their bluff. And Zeke, he isn’t missing a game check.

That's what I like about you, going down with the ship.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke!!! Eat, eat baby!!! !what??? What is that I hear???? All the haters screaming like little girls when I score a TD???? Lol!!! Just kidding!!! Or maybe I'm not!??

blueblood70

Reaction score
I feel like we’ve been played o_O
maybe you a handful of us had a gut feeling hed be here 4 days before game 1 to start practicing and get on active roster.. it wasn't 100% but the actual cut off date would have been Tuesday to be at first game plan practice which is Wednesday..

check all my posts been saying it all along Tuesday 9-3 was my guess

aria

Reaction score
You just hope he gets hurt... or gets suspended.

I honestly don’t get fans that think that way.

I’m not saying I’m a better fan than you, or that I know more than you... I just don’t understand thinking that way.

To each their own I suppose.
Dude, ****. There has been ONE time I’ve ever mentioned him being hurt which was years ago and in response to other posters here celebrating players from other teams being injured which I find disgusting. Since you claim to know so much about me then you should already know the context and circumstances behind my comments at the time.

But you don’t know jack. You constantly make accusations with no proof or substance, you think you have others figured out based on nothing. You make things up just to prove a point. Why the hell I’ve wasted my time with you this long is more baffling then what happened to DB Cooper.

I’ve always said I would cheer for him during the game and that’s where it ends. I want whats best for the team, and personal feelings about Ewok aside, I don’t think RB’s are worth that much, especially with our O line and one with serious character issues.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Zeke!!! Eat, eat baby!!! !what??? What is that I hear???? All the haters screaming like little girls when I score a TD???? Lol!!! Just kidding!!! Or maybe I'm not!??

I will personally do the feed me gesture every time he does something I don't like on the field.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He got 21 million deposited in his bank account before he took a single snap last year from the new contract.

That counts to me.

Jerry Jones has made Billions of dollars off Cowboy fans in the last 25 years without a Superbowl victory to show for it ......... and last year bought a boat more expensive than all his players contracts put together.

Guess that does not count to you.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think Zeke is signing because he wants to eat. This is why he will play, he wants to check in here for what's on the game day menu thread.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
A bad contract because they couldn't predict the knee injury that happened 5 months later?

They had a potential out in Mar 2019, but they couldn't afford to do so...

He’s a Runningback. It’s not difficult to predict injuries on them.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
a4e.jpg

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You just hope he gets hurt... or gets suspended.

I honestly don’t get fans that think that way.

I’m not saying I’m a better fan than you, or that I know more than you... I just don’t understand thinking that way.

To each their own I suppose.

Yea ........ I hope her weekend and her season is ruined.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I can easily see Zeke getting paid and dropping off next year. If he acts like he has during being investigated for DV (innocent or not) and after being suspended, how will he act after he gets several million guaranteed?

I won’t be the slightest bit surprised if the deal does get done just like I won’t be the slightest bit surprised if Zeke gets injured, suspended or regresses a lot in the next 2-3 years. Jerry will regret it.
Now that would anger me. You are getting your money and we all knew he would. Getting it 2 years early (at least 1) and now sets up other players not just on our team but in the NFL. Get your money and don’t give the same effort you did before you got it. Just back off and let himself go. Hoping his pride and commitment to compete is as big as his ego. You got paid now get me a ring.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Now that would anger me. You are getting your money and we all knew he would. Getting it 2 years early (at least 1) and now sets up other players not just on our team but in the NFL. Get your money and don’t give the same effort you did before you got it. Just back off and let himself go. Hoping his pride and commitment to compete is as big as his ego. You got paid now get me a ring.

Compare the career accolades for the first 4 seasons between Emmitt and Zeke and tell me Zeke is worth this kind of cash.