Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

JayFord

Reaction score
They’ll be laughing again when we pay a TB the largest contract ever for a running back.

Do eagles fans /players have anything better to do?

If Dallas just recently won a SB the last thing I’m doing is trolling the eagles...they remind me of a little brother who finally landed one punch on their older brother who beat them up everyday....... and now the little brother won’t stop talking about it

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
After all of this foolishness, they'll all be at a press conference grinning like Cheshire cats.

Zeke will say something about it 'wasn't about the money', and Jerry will tell us what a 'great deal' this is for the Dallus Cahboys.

And Jerry will fake cry again.

Sydla

Reaction score
I cant wait until all the sore losers who hate EE and didnt want him back EAT CROW and backtrack.. al those worried about Jerrys money is not what fans should worry about.. they will work the cap and Zekes ON Field play the fans should worry about.. it what we get to actually gripe about in season.. :flagwave::thumbup:

he will help us win and Pollard will still have big role SHOULD he be anything close to predicted..Poor Pollard and his fanbase thought he was about to start for the DC..Awe..:flagwave:

I won’t back track.

I’ve said all along and will continue to say paying a ton of money for a TB, any TB, is not wise. It has nothin to do with Elliott. I’d say the same thing if we had Barkley or Kamara or Gurley or Johnson.

blueblood70

Reaction score
should have forced him to play under rookie contract
bad precedent that will haunt the team's negotiations
hope the deal does not happen

BLAH BLAH BLAH.... we know how you feel and sorry you are wrong..

just be fan dont worry about precedents not many PLAYERS are at Zekes level and in Zekes situation and they know it..

this was unique but somehow you and handful of others fail to see that reality's.. you find player worth it and its not precedent, they are in rare air that CAN do this and there are VERY few..

Tank held Jerry up with threat of not having surgery until he got contract and is just now returning to practice after getting 21mil..idc about contracts and remaining 2 years this and blah blah blah..it was very unique situation..

enjoy having one of your best players back on the field and will help us win, stop worrying about things that arent about football played on the field..

Sydla

Reaction score
I doubt it.

Yeah they will be.

I live up here, they’ve been hoping all along we’d overpay Elliott and then Dak.

And they aren’t wrong. If we pay Elliott and Zeke and Cooper big bucks we are makin the same mistake we made years prior where we have a disproportional amount of money tied up in the offense.

Eventually we have to start skimping on defense to keep our cap in line....... and that’s why you hear things like how we may have to let Jones walk and possibly Collins after this year.

Praxit

Reaction score
....Jerry & Fam coaxed again into a difficult situation. He's trying to buy a super bowl. ...sorry, Jerry.

Signed, deep blue cowboy fan.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Jerry will fake cry again.

He may be crying for real. I think Stephen took away his bottle of JWB so he would stop his yapping and start negotiating.
Told him, get the deal done, or don't get your bottle back. So therefore he is crying.
:laugh:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah they will be.

I live up here, they’ve been hoping all along we’d overpay Elliott and then Dak.

And they aren’t wrong. If we pay Elliott and Zeke and Cooper big bucks we are makin the same mistake we made years prior where we have a disproportional amount of money tied up in the offense.
lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
its not Jerry..I think its Zeke caving and telling his agent, lets get this done. Just my opinion.
He may get a little more than the last offer. But wondering exactly what the contract will look like. If it’s more than gurly then we will know who caves. So many options. Maybe he gets a bigger signing bonus or guaranteed. Maybe the over all money is more but less guaranteed. Thinking they may make it look like he got more than gurly less guaranteed but bigger signing bonus and bigger over all money that’s not guaranteed. Everyone wins. Lol.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Pollard with Zeke...throw in some Morris or Weber.Thats a very nice backfield.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I won’t back track.

I’ve said all along and will continue to say paying a ton of money for a TB, any TB, is not wise. It has nothin to do with Elliott. I’d say the same thing if we had Barkley or Kamara or Gurley or Johnson.
its happening cheer for player who can help you win..arguably the best player on the team..at least his durability is NOT in question as DJ, Gurley, and others..Miller now.. I worry more about Dak and Amari not taking their offers,.. they were offered so much more then they are actually worth and doubt they EVERR will outplay the money as Zeke has and can.. I would have had bigger issue with this 2years from now but he just turned 25 he has 3-4 strong years left and I will enjoy it..

weve beat this to death... lets gear uo for actually watching real games and cheerig for SUCCESS of our team..

enjoying all the college games today in between chores and work.. yes!!! its back...