Neighborhood watch captain kills black teen - doesn't get arrested

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Great example of how stupid the media is. The whole world wants to see the back of this guys head, and they put an "ABC Exclusive" banner exactly where you want to see. Geez these people are dumb.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CowboyWay;4484844 said:
Great example of how stupid the media is. The whole world wants to see the back of this guys head, and they put an "ABC Exclusive" banner exactly where you want to see. Geez these people are dumb.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm actually tempted to write them explaining how I think it's pretty sad that their primary concern is not reporting the news but rather being acknowledged for reporting the news first.

Like the idiots on youtube who write, "first" on each video.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4484813 said:
That could be a bruise. Is it serious enough for someone to fear for their life? Who knows.

We shall see.

you're acting like he would come in as they found him. i'm sure paramedics showed up and treated him.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
03EBZ06;4484830 said:
http://www.komonews.com/news/nation...no-sign-of-injury-on-Zimmerman-144735535.html

on this link, there is a still shot of Zimmerman handcuffed and being lead by SPD and you could see that there is no blood on his shirt. If Zimmerman was on his back on the ground with Martin on top of him and Zimmerman was able to get a shot off, I would think there would be blood splattered all over his shirt, but front of his shirt appears to be very clean.

so he didn't shoot trayvon then? i mean, no blood... now you have to ignore the witness saying trayvon was on top of zimmerman to make this fly.

that dog won't hunt.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4484872 said:
I was thinking the same thing.

I'm actually tempted to write them explaining how I think it's pretty sad that their primary concern is not reporting the news but rather being acknowledged for reporting the news first.

Like the idiots on youtube who write, "first" on each video.

this is all media driven.

sometimes it's just more obvious than others.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
iceberg;4484914 said:
so he didn't shoot trayvon then? i mean, no blood... now you have to ignore the witness saying trayvon was on top of zimmerman to make this fly.

that dog won't hunt.
Stop making **** up, k? No one said TM wasn't shot, just stating there appear to be no blood splatter on his shirt when supposedly it was a close range shooting. :rolleyes:

Noryb

Reaction score
I know people here can't stand Al Sharpton but this was an interesting interview.

Witness' mom says police told her Trayvon Martin shooting wasn't self-defense.

The mother of a 13-year-old witness in the slaying of Trayvon Martin said Wednesday that police waited five days before seeking to question her son and then told her they didn't believe the shooting was self-defense.

Asked by host Al Sharpton on MSNBC TV's "PoliticsNation" whether the boy, who called 911 at the time of the incident Feb. 26, believed George Zimmerman, 28, shot Martin, 17, in self-defense, Cheryl Brown firmly replied, "Not at all."
(Msnbc.com is not naming the boy because he is a minor. Sharpton has been active in protests and petitions seeking to have Zimmerman arrested.)
ABC News reported this week that Sanford, Fla., police sources told it that the boy saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass crying for help seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin. Many news organizations, including msnbc.com, linked to and referred to the ABC News report. Advocates for Zimmerman have argued that the report supported his attorney's claim that he fired in self-defense.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...er-trayvon-martin-shooting-wasnt-self-defense

I like moms! :)

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
funny, i haven't watched all 3 parts, but how did the host not ask ***, when he said "If we weren't sitting here talking about George shooting Travon, then we'd be sitting here talking about Travon shooting George."

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
03EBZ06;4484925 said:
Stop making **** up, k? No one said TM wasn't shot, just stating there appear to be no blood splatter on his shirt when supposedly it was a close range shooting. :rolleyes:

you talk your way, i'll talk mine.

far too many people put things together far too quickly.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Brian_C82;4485042 said:
If you look closely at the video, you can see at least one mark on the back of Zimmerman's head.

<a href="http://i39.tinypic.com/2ci71pz.png" target="_blank">

that's the one i was referring to. people look for him to be a bloody mess but the paramedics i'm sure were out there.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4484509 said:
Casey Anthony got away with killing her child, a crime this country's screwed up moral compass will deem far less severe than a "white-hispanic" getting away with "racist" manslaughter.

This shooting has been deemed an attack on black America.

at least she went through the due process and a jury of her peers found her not guilty

the fat guy wasn't even been charged even though he caused a death, at least let a court decide if it was self defence

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4485072 said:
at least she went through the due process and a jury of her peers found her not guilty

the fat guy wasn't even been charged even though he caused a death, at least let a court decide if it was self defence

Kinda what the special investigation is attempting to do, but folks like yourself who obviously know it all and have all of the evidence, have no patience to allow even that.

I'm just sayin....

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Dallas;4485077 said:
Kinda what the special investigation is attempting to do, but folks like yourself who obviously know it all and have all of the evidence, have no patience to allow even that.

I'm just sayin....

self defence is not something an investigator decides, it is a legal defence, charge the cop wannabe and let him lead evidence in court to determine if he has the defence or not

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4485081 said:
self defence is not something an investigator decides, it is a legal defence, charge the cop wannabe and let him lead evidence in court to determine if he has the defence or not

if you want equal justice, then EVERYONE ever going by self defense has to go before a jury.

you let history go at odd times.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
he also is not going to get fairness now, no way he won't be charged as that would be a double slap in the face of the black community

the first fuzz who didn't charge him is the real evil guy in this entire sad saga

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4485084 said:
he also is not going to get fairness now, no way he won't be charged as that would be a double slap in the face of the black community

the first fuzz who didn't charge him is the real evil guy in this entire sad saga

ooo - a slap on the black community...

pathetic. your agenda is showing.

what gets old is when someone uses race as a defense.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
iceberg;4485083 said:
if you want equal justice, then EVERYONE ever going by self defense has to go before a jury.

you let history go at odd times.

you are getting too emotional over this for whatever reason, why you care so much is beyond me